Focusing Stone question?

alright if someone gets the focusing stone does everyone get all 7 perks and the achievement or just the person with the stone? Been trying to do the EE but people havent been reliable on XBL. They either get the Shrink gun and waste all the ammo or just kill crawlers etc. So I wanna know so someone doesnt take it and we all get screwed if the wrong guy gets it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say you play as Dempsey when you do the Shangri-La Easter Egg and you only do the Easter Egg once, do you still get the Time Travel Will Tell achievement or does the player playing as Richtofen only get the achievement?

And would you have the Focusing Stone in your inventory when you play Moon as Richtofen even though you played as Dempsey in Shangri La EE?

The person who collects the Focusing Stone itself gets all 7 perks. The other 3 players do not.

However, I am still uncertain how the Achievement itself works. If all players get the achievement or just the person who collected the stone. Hard to get a real answer sometimes because Shangri-La's Easter Egg is a pain

Everyone gets the achievement. Did the easter egg last weekend, and my friends all got it even though I got the stone.

Cool to know finally. Also, if we all get the achievement on Shangri-La for getting the Focusing Stone, must one still collect the stone itself or just obtain the achievement to finish Moon's egg after revealing Samantha Maxis