Moon Big Bang Theory Possible Solo?

BarrySandersCoDz

I have been having a hard time getting far on Moon with two or more people so I decided to try Big Bang Theory by myself and everything was fine until I couldnt find the wire. I looked EVERYWHERE and couldnt find it but if I would have found it. Would it have been possible to do the EE by myself?

Also, speculations are that you have to complete the Call of the Dead(Which I have) and Shangra La EE's to do the Moon EE. Is this true?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe by luck you may spawn with the golden rod, but don't get your hopes up, and as for the previous EE's I believe you do, because my friend tried to do the typing part but the keyboard wasn't going ( yes wire plates rod everything up to that point) so idk he don't go no shangr-llama, could've been glitching up a shit storm in California. ( don't ask I really don't know)

On a side note you'll have to be lucky with the box to be able to switch of the Gersch and QED around

you can do the easter egg solo up to step 8. you can get the crynogenic slumber party achievment solo. As with completing the other easter eggs, when you play with other people, some one, (any one it doesn't matter) has to have both the call of the dead and shangri la easter egg done in order to spawn with the golden rod with richtofen :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :facepalm: