MW3 Hardenet edition details

for those who dont know yet the details

http://www.gamestop.ie/42213_PlayStatio ... ition.aspx

i am geting this one for sure.c u in game...

Boasting multiplayer map packs, memberships, in-game unlockables, and a one-of-a-kind book on many of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®’s untold secrets, the “Hardened Edition” is the definitive experience for the Call of Duty® fan.

CALL OF DUTY®: MW3 GAME DISC, FEATURING UNIQUE DISC ART

-YEAR CALL OF DUTY®: ELITE MEMBERSHIP, INCLUDES FUTURE CALL OF DUTY®: MW3 DOWNLOADABLE GAME CONTENT (INCLUDING MAP PACKS)

SPECIAL FOUNDER STATUS ON CALL OF DUTY ELITE, INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME EMBLEM, PLAYERCARD, WEAPON CAMOUFLAGE, CLAN XP BOOST, AND MORE EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS

PREMIUM, COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK™ CASE

EXCLUSIVE PLAYSTATION® NETWORK ANIMATED TIMELINE THEME

LIMITED EDITION, COLLECTIBLE FIELD JOURNAL CHRONICLING THE ENTIRE SAGA WITH 100+ PAGES OF AUTHENTIC MILITARY SKETCHES, DIAGRAMS AND WRITTEN ENTRIES

Boasting multiplayer map packs, memberships, in-game unlockables, and a one-of-a-kind book on many of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®’s untold secrets, the “Hardened Edition” is the definitive experience for the Call of Duty® fan.

the dlc content for a Prestige and Hardened user,you will get all the dlcs earlier then other players from the market places(ps3 and xbox)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be getting it for the free DLC that comes with the Year of Elite. (DLC every month)

Did they say there will be new DLC every month?

Only if you have Hardened edition, from what I remember. Instead of the every few month'd Map Pack releases, Hardened edition members get a map [i believe] every month over the course of a year. Or something along those lines.

I will be getting it for the free DLC that comes with the Year of Elite. (DLC every month)

Did they say there will be new DLC every month?

Only if you have Hardened edition, from what I remember. Instead of the every few month'd Map Pack releases, Hardened edition members get a map [i believe] every month over the course of a year. Or something along those lines.

They also talked about DLC other than maps. No specifics though

Yep I pre ordered the hardened edition today.

The DLC thing is instead of getting around 5 maps or whatever it is at one time they give it to you gradually and without charge if you have elite. If you plan on getting this game and all of the DLC I strongly recommend the elite because it actually ends out $10 cheaper (according to Robert Bowling) and you get it earlier, so why not?