Backed into a corner huh Treyarch?

Monopoly Mac

I definitely think Aether will be a map in the future. I think we're gonna have some alternative ones first, like Five or Call of the Dead. I think an arena one could be pretty badass, and you play as the members of a band or something. I think John Frusciante and Flea could be pretty beast zombie slayers, if you ask me.

Oh my God, just thinking about playing as Red Hot Chili Peppers gives me a slight boner. XD

Or maybe Dragonforce, the hidden song is Through the Fire and Flames, And every time Herman kills a zombie, a tasty guitar riff plays. Or you play as Slipknot (All 8 band members :o 8 player zombies FTW) and you inside one of Samantha's nightmares, like a creepy haunted house, and the hidden song is All Hope is Gone, That would be sick! Or..... The ultimate dubstep/techno team. Skrillex, Zedd, Deadmau5, and Basshunter. The hidden song would be a song made by all of them toghether, a 20-minute ultimate techno/dubstep beatdown of epic proportions... 5edcrtf7tyuhjikjipo[krftvuyhn9mo- sorry about that had to wipe the jizz off my keyboard. Anywho... that would be epic.

Through the Fire and Flames was a bitch to me on Guitar Hero...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our u serious rictofen will have the zombies build him a bitchass castle while the gang puts together an army of servivors so then they lead the army against rictofens bitchass castle filled with artificial gravity then when u fight your way to the last room rictofen pops his ass out of aether (cause lets face it 3arc can do what ever the hell it wants) and fights u like the little girl he is ha get it aw F U then the gang goes back in time with rod stone and vrill to erase 935 and zombies from history jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

our u serious rictofen will have the zombies build him a bitchass castle while the gang puts together an army of servivors so then they lead the army against rictofens bitchass castle filled with artificial gravity then when u fight your way to the last room rictofen pops his ass out of aether (cause lets face it 3arc can do what ever the hell it wants) and fights u like the little girl he is ha get it aw F U then the gang goes back in time with rod stone and vrill to erase 935 and zombies from history good ending yes/no

? so much foul language!! any who. 3arch CANT :shock: do whatever they want they have set rules for themselves. Otherwise. we would have hell hounds, George, crawlers, napalm, shriekers, phasers, astronaut and AND Samantha as some almighty boss. Just because 3arch wanted to. :facepalm: So no this will not happen.

our u serious rictofen will have the zombies build him a bitchass castle while the gang puts together an army of servivors so then they lead the army against rictofens bitchass castle filled with artificial gravity then when u fight your way to the last room rictofen pops his ass out of aether (cause lets face it 3arc can do what ever the hell it wants) and fights u like the little girl he is ha get it aw F U then the gang goes back in time with rod stone and vrill to erase 935 and zombies from history good ending yes/no

? so much foul language!! any who. 3arch CANT :shock: do whatever they want they have set rules for themselves. Otherwise. we would have hell hounds, George, crawlers, napalm, shriekers, phasers, astronaut and AND Samantha as some almighty boss. Just because 3arch wanted to. :facepalm: So no this will not happen.

dude dont get your panties in a bunch i was just kidding you flaming troll and to think i gave you a brain :angry

that isn't flaming. flaming would be calling you an idiot and saying your theory is utterly useless. he did what all commmunties of theorists(I think thats ze proper term?) do. we relentlessly attack theories and see which one stands up best. however it did seem as if you were trolling(im no expert) so stfu. and 3arc can't go all out and be ridiculous because it would cause a mass losss of fans. and because that would ruin a story theyve been working on for years now. and because theyre bound by the code of the samurai.

and because I like turtles.

that isn't flaming. flaming would be calling you an idiot and saying your theory is utterly useless. he did what all commmunties of theorists(I think thats ze proper term?) do. we relentlessly attack theories and see which one stands up best. however it did seem as if you were trolling(im no expert) so stfu. and 3arc can't go all out and be ridiculous because it would cause a mass losss of fans. and because that would ruin a story theyve been working on for years now. and because theyre bound by the code of the samurai.

dude i was just kidding god did u really belive i was serious thats what all the jks are for and right back at ya S.T.F.Uasshole

dude i was just kidding god did u really belive i was serious thats what all the jks are for and right back at ya S.T.F.Uasshole

way to edit your posts and make it seem like thats how it happened. so dont try and pull that sh-t with me. and also what happened to your post defining flaming oh yeah editted and I take those things serious because there are actually people who do crap like that.

way to edit your posts and make it seem like thats how it happened. so dont try and pull that sh-t with me. and also what happened to your post defining flaming oh yeah editted and I take those things serious because there are actually people who do crap like that.

fyi i edited 5 mins 26 secs before u even posted so look before u post ass also dont bother repling i quit CODZ

idk, to be honest I was kinda disappointed by what I initally got in Kino and Five. the GKNOVA6 videos and some of the acheivments had lead me to believe that zombies in black ops would be a World War Z esque story line. At that time, the Der Riese trailer had convinced me that the originial Crew was dead and that they were moving on with different characters. In addition, I thought that there was already a zombie war going on since the zombies came out of the woods and whatnot and it appeared (based on radios and transmissions from Der Riese and Shi No Numa) that the zombies were some sort of experiment by the Nazi's that went amuck after the war ended. Obviously I was way off the mark. (I never did find my Off the Wall AUG....). Anyway after putting together the story through what I have figured out, and with the earth blown up and whatnot, I think it is quite possible that some people are alive after the missiles hit earth. Based on that assumption, I bring back my World War Z theory into my head, but leave it as radical until I either get my head screwed on or get some more facts. Anyway, as far as the next map is concerned, I assume that the originial characters (and Sam...) will escape Area 51 somehow. Either they will go underground to some "secret military installation" (zombies apparently can dig tunnels) or that it will be in some urban city (which would be awesome, sniping zombies from rooftops and whatnot. Vegas anyone?) Although they might be a little far fetched, it's what's going on in my mind right now.