Backed into a corner huh Treyarch?

Monopoly Mac

I'm a bit sad to see this map end this way. Richtofen has control of the undead army and he wants to turn everyone into zombies so he could control them. Now what? What are you going to do with your army Edward? Are you going to take over other countries oh wait you can't because they are zombies too...

Someone please enlighten me about what Richtofen can do with his new army... :|

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, you call this speculation?!

Teleporters, Time Machines... Dr. R sends baddies back in time Terminator style to stop Sam and Maxis before they can foil he plans. Think of Moon as an alternate ending, Treyarch isn't "Backed into a corner" I bet you they've got it planned out, whatever they're going to do...

They could go back to the gang, Richtofen sees what's happening and has to outwit "himself"? Who knows, there are infinite possibilities for freaky sci-fi conspiracy crap.

I bet there will be at least one map on the fallout styled wrecked earth. The sky is the limit, I'm sure whatever happens it'll be amazing.

Well, seeing as they have earth still (kinda) we might get a cast of characters like we did in Five and CotD.

People just barely surviving the impact of the missiles, finding zombies roaming.

Or maybe the crew takes the teleporter and rigs it so they can get to a new area, maybe deep underground.

Possibly the core of the earth. Aether? Carbons' bedroom? Lets wait and find out shall we?

I definitely think Aether will be a map in the future. I think we're gonna have some alternative ones first, like Five or Call of the Dead. I think an arena one could be pretty badass, and you play as the members of a band or something. I think John Frusciante and Flea could be pretty beast zombie slayers, if you ask me.

Oh my God, just thinking about playing as Red Hot Chili Peppers gives me a slight boner. XD

I definitely think Aether will be a map in the future. I think we're gonna have some alternative ones first, like Five or Call of the Dead. I think an arena one could be pretty badass, and you play as the members of a band or something. I think John Frusciante and Flea could be pretty beast zombie slayers, if you ask me.

Oh my God, just thinking about playing as Red Hot Chili Peppers gives me a slight boner. XD

The thought of dying as them makes me sad :cry: .

I thought Aether was what you see when you teleport, the blueish tunnel with light at the end?

I thought Aether was what you see when you teleport, the blueish tunnel with light at the end?

Well to be honest, we're not sure. Its been speculated before but never solved. You brought up a good point.

If Aether is just that, what is lurking in there now?

Even if the world didn't get nuked what would he have done with it? Silly silly Richtofen...

This is just like the Terminator series... If SkyNet managed to wipe out humanity, what the hell are they going to by themselves..... chess? Robot sex? Plots like these piss me off...

Agreed, but remember there are multiple factors we don't know about.

The illuminates full plan for starters. The other characters intentions after moon. Takeos vow to kill Rictofen, because lets face it he has honer. What of Maxis? He still might have a role to play. There are multiple things that can lead to many other.

Even if the world didn't get nuked what would he have done with it? Silly silly Richtofen...

This is just like the Terminator series... If SkyNet managed to wipe out humanity, what the hell are they going to by themselves..... chess? Robot sex? Plots like these piss me off...

I think Richtofen's mentioned this several times. It's even in Not ready to die. He wants to control the world one person at a time. And technically he still can, only part of the world was blown up, and he still has a whole army of zombies on the other side. Now, why he wants to control the world... basically the same reason all other villans want to, because they're villans and they can.

We don't really know the damage to Earth, or why we had to use that egg? How did teleporting that egg make the explosion any bigger?

Anyway, this is what I believe the intention was.f

Richtofen wanted to control the entire world. Since Maxis was dead, and he realized what happened to Sam, he decided to give a final f u to Richtofen.

When you are filling up the jars it says something like "something much darker than you lies here". Basically, if the world is destroyed Richtofen will be forced to spend eternity essentially trapped in his own mind. He's already going crazy, so he will be stuck in that pyramid for ever, going crazier, and crazier, with nothing to do about it.

I don't know if anyone watches Bleach, but here is an epic scene (sorry if you don't like that it is in Japanese), but if you watch you'll see that it's exactly what Maxis does to Richtofen. Eventually Richtofen will be begging to die, and won't be able to. He'll go mad, and be tortured for ever, and ever.

GbZU946O7g8

We don't really know the damage to Earth, or why we had to use that egg? How did teleporting that egg make the explosion any bigger?

Anyway, this is what I believe the intention was.f

Richtofen wanted to control the entire world. Since Maxis was dead, and he realized what happened to Sam, he decided to give a final f u to Richtofen.

When you are filling up the jars it says something like "something much darker than you lies here". Basically, if the world is destroyed Richtofen will be forced to spend eternity essentially trapped in his own mind. He's already going crazy, so he will be stuck in that pyramid for ever, going crazier, and crazier, with nothing to do about it.

I don't know if anyone watches Bleach, but here is an epic scene (sorry if you don't like that it is in Japanese), but if you watch you'll see that it's exactly what Maxis does to Richtofen. Eventually Richtofen will be begging to die, and won't be able to. He'll go mad, and be tortured for ever, and ever.

GbZU946O7g8

Y U NO USE ENGLISH DUB VERSION?!

I do agree with what your trying to say though.

Dub anime is cool too :cry:

But he wanted remeber, Maxis fucked Richtofen over by fucking up earth, but only the outside is destroyed, we still got the inside, Aether, Hell, and like Blamco said, Carbon's bedroom, that should work, all the treyarch people just getting pictures of his room :lol:

But all I know is that it is not over, well it can't be, when it got this good

Regards Yellow-card8

dude really now? :facepalm: if they managed to wipeout humanity then they take over the world and turn it into a haven where robots live in extremely calculated lives without the variables that we and other life pose. it's called creating an empire. that's like saying what are the 13 colonies gonna do when they establish independence. the robots are obviously going to expand and continuing to clear the world of all threats.

and also in the near future had the robots succeeded their wouldve been a civil war there wouldve been two warring sides. one the Autobots and the others the Decepticons.

dude really now? :facepalm: if they managed to wipeout humanity then they take over the world and turn it into a haven where robots live in extremely calculated lives without the variables that we and other life pose. it's called creating an empire. that's like saying what are the 13 colonies gonna do when they establish independence. the robots are obviously going to expand and continuing to clear the world of all threats.

and also in the near future had the robots succeeded their wouldve been a civil war there wouldve been two warring sides. one the Autobots and the others the Decepticons.

Yea cuz you know, robots need to live in houses right? Robots don't need food, water, or shelter. The Terminator plots redundant and you know it lol.

well according to futurama they need alcohol. but they need facilities to further evolve their "species". but yeah I see your point as well however I just feel like the robots are doing what every other civilization has done conquered and created an empire. they're just repeating what we've done for centuries.

Or maybe Dragonforce, the hidden song is Through the Fire and Flames, And every time Herman kills a zombie, a tasty guitar riff plays. Or you play as Slipknot (All 8 band members :o 8 player zombies FTW) and you inside one of Samantha's nightmares, like a creepy haunted house, and the hidden song is All Hope is Gone, That would be sick! Or..... The ultimate dubstep/techno team. Skrillex, Zedd, Deadmau5, and Basshunter. The hidden song would be a song made by all of them toghether, a 20-minute ultimate techno/dubstep beatdown of epic proportions... 5edcrtf7tyuhjikjipo[krftvuyhn9mo- sorry about that had to wipe the jizz off my keyboard. Anywho... that would be epic.