Samantha!!!

qwest

I'm actually going to agree with the gamer pic looking horrible, but the in game model of her is actually good. Well, until she and Richtofen switch bodies... then it gets weird :lol:

how so?

... Seriously? Sam is in a 50 year old man's body, while Richtofen is in a 7-10 year old girl's body. That is extremely weird and creepy.

well, now that you say it like that.... :shock:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually going to agree with the gamer pic looking horrible, but the in game model of her is actually good. Well, until she and Richtofen switch bodies... then it gets weird :lol:

how so?

... Seriously? Sam is in a 50 year old man's body, while Richtofen is in a 7-10 year old girl's body. That is extremely weird and creepy.

I actually think that is extremely funny.

I think the switching "souls" thing is historical. Have you heard some of the things Sam says?

"Now all I have left is my knife......A VERY BIG KNIFE".

"I"LL CUT YOU!"

"Uh Oh...Uncle Edvard didn't make you good legs. Edvard MAKE THEM WITH BETTER LEGS".

"I couldn't even lift this in my real body".

"No more bullets.....NO MORE DEATH"

"Ring around the rosey, a pocket full of POISON!!!!"

"Samantha says......YOU DIE!"

"I say....YOU DIE!"

Although I do agree, I too was personally somewhat disappointed when I finally saw what Sam looked like, and the gamer pic is BAD! REALLY BAD!

Does it really matter how she looks like? I mean I dont really care and by the way whats wrong with beaners Im one even though she is a german butt cod bo is a really good game isnt the zombie story awesome I mean come on anyone agree with me

Nacht der untoten-1000 no lie! 2 players

Verruckt-64 3 players

Shi no numa-35 4 players

Der reise-72 Whos saying F*** yeah now noobs ¨SOLO¨

Call of Duty Black Ops

Kino der toten-43 4 players

¨FIVE¨-31 4 players

DOA-solo 40

Ascension-28 3 sucky players

CotD-42 4 players

Shangri-la-38 4players

Moon-29 3 players

Okay rite now I hate zombies. They made Sam look a like a little Mexican red riding hood!!!! That's bull crap all da way I'm so mad!!!! God stup Latinos how dare u envade Sams body. Leave her German

Anybody else wanna say something to trearch

Stfu you racist piece of shit. I hope you burn in hell with every other racist homo out there

Look bac, I did say i was joking. This post is really bad guys sorry. So I'm lockingit if I can again sorry I hope u guys forgive me :mrgreen:

Well son it's pretty easy to say it was a joke after you realized there are a lot of Latinos in this forum. However, if you would have said it in the original post, then it would have been believable. You just said it was a joke to get off the hook and try to be the good guy, but you just don't say that a whole race stupid just because the developers decided to put an ugly girl ( i have to admit, that girl on the gamerpic looks pretty ugly) as a gamerpic. Think before you speak, and maybe we will live in a better world.

Thank you

so i blew some steam off, took a second to gather my breath, and now im back to do it again.

this topic is useless and offensive, it hits me the wrong way, how someones "joke" is nearly racist.

and im not alone on this one. its not good enough to hear people start S*** online and try to back

away by saying "im joking" when you actually dont mean it. im just saying, you need to actually apologize

cuz you saying "you know im BSing" doesnt put you in position to be forgiven,

i mean cmon, look at what you said. you made it worse. everyone here should either

1. block you, *which i think should be done

2. leave this forum

3. apologize to us

4. really apologize to us

5. vote on wether to ban you permanently or temporarily

etc.. etc..

no one here is taking you likely, and the way you put up your comments, sounds like your trying to limp your way out, instead of handleing it like you should. sometimes you gotta releave the tension by finishing what you started.

[zOmB 22":3rkic9j2]so i blew some steam off, took a second to gather my breath, and now im back to do it again.

this topic is useless and offensive, it hits me the wrong way, how someones "joke" is nearly racist.

and im not alone on this one. its not good enough to hear people start S*** online and try to back

away by saying "im joking" when you actually dont mean it. im just saying, you need to actually apologize

cuz you saying "you know im BSing" doesnt put you in position to be forgiven,

i mean cmon, look at what you said. you made it worse. everyone here should either

1. block you, *which i think should be done

2. leave this forum

3. apologize to us

4. really apologize to us

5. vote on wether to ban you permanently or temporarily

etc.. etc..

no one here is taking you likely, and the way you put up your comments, sounds like your trying to limp your way out, instead of handleing it like you should. sometimes you gotta releave the tension by finishing what you started.

Amen

:facepalm: People are taking racism WAY too seriously. Come on, you haven't said a racist joke to your friend before? I mean, racism isn't a good thing, and he probably shouldn't have said that on this forum, but I think you guys are taking this too far. I think at this point we should just lock this thread, there isn't anything good coming from it.

:facepalm: People are taking racism WAY too seriously. Come on, you haven't said a racist joke to your friend before? I mean, racism isn't a good thing, and he probably shouldn't have said that on this forum, but I think you guys are taking this too far. I think at this point we should just lock this thread, there isn't anything good coming from it.

i totally agree with you bro, its just that wonderpancak keeps making comments like, im joking, saying racism isnt bad, posting words like, "why cant yall handle it" and not apologizing like he really should. I DONT SEE A JOKE IN RACISM, PEOPLE GET HURT CUZ OF THIS.

BUT YEA IM JOKING TOO. :lol: HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND I GUESS IM JUST TROLLING. SORRY WUNDERPANCAKE. IM JUST MESSING AROUND.. LULZ YALL LULZ. :lol: