Samantha!!!

qwest

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay rite now I hate zombies. They made Sam look a like a little Mexican red riding hood!!!! That's bull crap all da way I'm so mad!!!! God stup Latinos how dare u envade Sams body. Leave her German

Anybody else wanna say something to trearch

Calm down it's just a game. So what if Treyarch made her look like that maybe it was a winter in Germany l, she wore the hood to keep her warm then, that night she accidentally went into the M.P.D and since it's a cryo device she will still look like that.

It's not a big deal.

Okay rite now I hate zombies. They made Sam look a like a little Mexican red riding hood!!!! That's bull crap all da way I'm so mad!!!! God stup Latinos how dare u envade Sams body. Leave her German

Anybody else wanna say something to trearch

You have something against us Latinos Mother fucker??

P.S. Half of the latinos are white like me, and not everybody who speaks spanish is Mexican, like most of you Americans say.

so what im joking too. plus im trying to jump in and help the dude with what could happen if he says something like this to someone who wont put up..

im like his right wing man. until he failed! cuz he keeps making fun of his girl friends. which women are (in my interpitation) crosses path with half mini van drivers and distracte text drivers. look a squirrel

[zOmB 22":17tt4tjw]so what im joking too. plus im trying to jump in and help the dude with what could happen if he says something like this to someone who

wont put up.. im like his right wing man. until he failed! cuz he keeps making fun of his girl friends. which women are (in my interpitation) crosses path with half mini van drivers and distracte text drivers. look a squirrel

So... you put us way off topic to say you were joking? BTW, women are not a separate race.