Will Zombies Be in Black Ops 2?

Most off us already know that Black Ops 2 will be Treyarch's next Call of Duty game, but this question makes me nervous: Will there be zombies in Black Ops? I am nervous because I will be very sad if there isn't zombies in Black Ops 2, because for one, I bought all the map packs just for zombies, and secondly, who would buy Black Ops 2 anyways if zombies wasn't in it? We should at least be able to import the maps we got in Black Ops to Black Ops 2 zombies. And if zombies is in Black Ops 2, I will be expecting a lot new features.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a better question: Why would there NOT be zombies in Black Ops 2, or whatever the next treyarch game is called?

Look, at the zombies panel at CoD XP, those people seemed to really love zombies, not to mention the mode is extremely popular, and moon was FAR too much of a cliffhanger. Honestly, the only thing that makes me concerned is that they say they like to do something bigger than the previous map. What could they do better than the moon?

BTW, the importing old maps would be a nice touch... as long as treyarch does them justice unlike the classic maps.

• 7 months later...

I had read post online about people questioning the end of Treyarch's Call Of Duty Zombies. Well I find CODZ to be fun and it has a real story behind it. The character's sayings have a lot of meaning too. In Black Ops Moon, you blow up Earth and Samantha is finally dicovered. She then trades places with Dr.Edward Richtofen. Although people thought that was the wrap up to it they are possibly mistakened. When you teleport back to Area 51, look up in the sky and you will see a planet that looks exactly like the one you see from the moon. Mistake or easteregg? The supposent ending is to unusually. It isn't much like treyarch. When WaW wraped up with The Giant (Der Riese) we notice that the groups effort of searching for Dr.Maxis of group 935 is pointless but Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo are unaware of Maxis' fate. Then came Black Ops. The storyline that had supposently ended at Der Riese continued with Kino and so on. So think, is it really over?

They think it's all over

I shall finish that sentence when zombies ends.

Anyway if there isn't zombies in the next game I won't buy it, I find multiplayer very boring and the story isn't worth buying the game for. But I can't imagine them taking it out, it's too popular and everyone loves it.

They think it's all over

I shall finish that sentence when zombies ends.

Anyway if there isn't zombies in the next game I won't buy it, I find multiplayer very boring and the story isn't worth buying the game for. But I can't imagine them taking it out, it's too popular and everyone loves it.

I am buying this with the assumptions there will be zombies.

yes, there will be more zombies, that was leaked. but idk about black ops 2 :?

maybe another COD??? with zombies. so yeah, im putting money on black ops 2. :)

Source please?

Having Earth in the atmosphere after blowing up Earth was a mistake. In fact, they had an update and took it out.

What?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes there will be a zombies mode returning to Black Ops 2. The new mode will have the classic mode we all love, plus new modes due to zombies now using the multiplayer engine. Also, rumor has it that there will be wager matches and theater mode. 8-)

-The Russian