Moon big bang theory help!!!

big bax

Hello everyone i am trying to do the big bang theory and i am becoming stuck which is very frustrating. i can do all steps up to inserting the golden rod. (yes the pipe is inserted). it just wont let me insert the golden rod for some reason. yes i have completed call of the dead achievement and also have the shangrila acheivement. why is the golden rod not inserting its really frustrating. and yes i am richtofen and have the golden rod on screen everything seems right but it just wont go in help meeeeeee???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone i am trying to do the big bang theory and i am becoming stuck which is very frustrating. i can do all steps up to inserting the golden rod. (yes the pipe is inserted). it just wont let me insert the golden rod for some reason. yes i have completed call of the dead achievement and also have the shangrila acheivement. why is the golden rod not inserting its really frustrating. and yes i am richtofen and have the golden rod on screen everything seems right but it just wont go in help meeeeeee???

You should be able to power up the golden rod at any point in the Easter Egg so I see no problem here. You should have been to area 51 and threw grenades at the shelves knocking off 2 plates, then throw a Gersch device at them. When you teleport back, they should be next to Quick Revive, then you should throw a QED at them, then they will be on the computer. Once they are there then you have to insert the pipe/wire, then the rod. It shouldn't have to do with whether or not you have the achievements, as long as you have the rod then you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...