Kino Rape Train Locations

Ehjookayted

While we all know and love the stage and have had the most success while on the stage, it is time to unveil (for some of you might not know), the other areas of the map where you may successfully train together and rape massive zombie hoards!

The lobby, the starting room is a great location where my friends and I have done some work. The pack-a-punched M14 is a good gun, no doubt.

And yet, the unknown place, and perhaps the best of all?

THE ALLEY. 74u is a brilliant weapon, if you keep the door closed to the upstairs room, this train is MAGNIFICENT. There are plenty of escape routes as you run in a counter clockwise motion in the area where the mystery box spawns. To shoot the zombies you can drag them back to the back alley area while purchasing 74u ammo along the way. This has become one of my favorite places to run, to get away from my sometimes awful teammates, and to use probably the most overpowered weapon in Zombies, the AK74fu2!

Comments, questions, concerns?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: I'm testing this strategy on solo, and is extremely effective when it works; however, there are a couple problems.

NEVER, EVER get a carpenter or board up the windows, it screws up the train as the zombies will gather at the windows and pour in 5 or 6 at a time, which makes the train impossible to run. You will have to drag them back to the back part to shoot, and then use advanced cut-back strategies to horde them again.

I've done this twice without a Thundergun, but you will get trapped eventually.

I'd really like some input with this strategy, as I know it works beautifully on co-op. However, it would save tons of time on solo, as a you avoid gas crawlers completely, get unlimited access to the 74u, and can Thundergun horde easily on higher rounds.

Look into cut-back strategies, shooting points, hipfire vs. ADS, as well as counter-clockwise vs. clockwise.

I already knew about this one... I was playing a game with my friends and they asked "milk, where are you? I haven't seen you in about 10 rounds except for when you come on to the stage to set down those claymores in that corner?" and when I told them I was running circles in the alley all they said was, "what?" I am looking to try to run circles in all the rooms that aren't easy, in multiplayer of course because solo the zombies aren't spread out through the map and its alot harder to do it in the tighter places. Nice to know that other zombie slayers are passing on the knowledge to those without!

I might have stumbled upon another area, the Fire Pit room. It works well with 8-12 zombies. The issue here can be the furniture as well as the zombie crawlers spawning in from the lobby. It isn't truly a place to run around and circle non-stop but it is a great place to group up zombies when running around for your life.

You can then run out to the alley or the lobby or just turn on the fire. I discovered it today when trying to horde zombies then revive my bud. I know the Sleight of Hand room works well with the staircases as well.

Its possible to run in every room just more difficult in some. I have succesfully ran right after where the trap near the pm63 is. Its not practical though because I got red screened a few times a round but never went down until I decided to use mustang and sally to kill the LAST zombie of the round and killed myself in one hit with it. Im stupid sometimes.

Its possible to run in every room just more difficult in some. I have succesfully ran right after where the trap near the pm63 is. Its not practical though because I got red screened a few times a round but never went down until I decided to use mustang and sally to kill the LAST zombie of the round and killed myself in one hit with it. Im stupid sometimes.

I use that area by the PM63 as an escape, but can't imagine spending much time there.

If you are going up from the spawn with a hoard behind and then see a crap load coming towards you the best thing to do is turn left before the PM63 and go into that hidden area where you can see down onto the stage. This gives you 2 - 3 seconds of breathing space to just stand still.

As the zombies come around the corner from the spawn, they will have lined up a hell of a lot, which gives you occasionally an escape back to the spawn to the left of them. If you are cut of by zombies coming from the portrait room that 2 - 3 seconds you have delayed will have hopefully got any clear of the narrow hallway.

You can then slowly move left out of hiding, barely moving, keeping your back to the wall behind you. 99/100 you will find a gap just big enough by the mystery box to squirm through.

Alternately if you think there are too many you can sprint towards the hallway, but then hang around there just by that tiny deadend for as long as possible, You want to leave just enough time to be able to get back into the hiding place looking over the stage. What this does is drags the zombies coming from the portrait room towards that side of the room, which in effect gives you a bit more time to manipulate them away from the mystery box which is your escape.

Whenever you see someone kiting in zombies who impresses you, you will notice many many pauses and changes of directions just for a split second. These are what enables them to control the zombies so well and rarely ever get surrounded.

TBH you should never be in this situation anyway, it tends to happen when someone goes down mid level and you have to move. Being pincered should always be avoidable with good map knowledge.