All guns sound the same

Sigint

From what footage i have seen, all guns sound the same. or very similar. they all sound like they are permanently silenced, and it sounds like they are less manly than they used to. The UMP sounded much better in MW2. i hope it is just bad quality and it will sound better normally.

what do you guys think?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least they don't remotely sound as bad as Black Ops guns.

What? how can you say that? The gun sounds from MW3 actually makes me not want to buy the game. The sound is very bland

Oh so you ended up making a post on it. :lol:

I seriously don't see how the gun sounds sound any worse than any other fps. They just sound like they should, guns.

Oh so you ended up making a post on it. :lol:

I seriously don't see how the gun sounds sound any worse than any other fps. They just sound like they should, guns.

I reckon they all just sound all the same. at least in black ops and MW2 no gun sounded the same. In this game i bet there are only a few that sound different. They just all sound like the FAMAS from MW2 to me, just high-pitched tinny sound.

Well I do recall how there were some recycled sounds in the COD:BO MP trailers, specifically some of the death-cries, but when COD:BO was released they were replaced with the newer ones we're familiar with....what if this will be the same deal for MW3? When MW3 comes out, will there be different sound effects and voices? But at the same time, I feel that MW3 will keep the same sounds as the ones used in MW2, COD4, and the previous COD's before that. I don't know why, but still. I will admit it's kind of a turn-off that they're recycling the same sounds, especially for the firearms....this leads to comparisons between IW and Treyarch, and how Treyarch at least tries to put some effort in to use different sound effects for their firearms. :|