Wait a perk does that?

Arussianmonkey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So drinking a drink makes it so you magically get two grenade launching pistols when you're downed? Or suddenly makes your gun shoot faster? Or makes you character have super human reload speeds? Or makes you stronger? Or makes your hipfire spread better? Or reduces sway for snipers? Or makes you sprint faster?

Point made.

Quick Revive- Gets you drunk so everything slows down when reviving.

Double Tap- Gets you drunk to where you think you're shooting double as fast.

Speed Cola-Gets you drunk to where everything slows down when you're reloading.

Juggernog-Gets you so drunk you're numb until the Zombies cut through flesh, then you're down.

PhD Flopper-Codeine Syrup, makes you numb and feel like your flying. Ask Lil Wayne.

Deadshot Daiquiri- Gets you so drunk you're focused only on headshots.

Stamin Up- Gets you faded enough to run a marathon. 27 Miles.

Mule Kick-Some strong mexican tequila that gives you more room...or makes you think that.

All of this is backed by the Dempsey themselves...Dempsey on Moon - "Does this stuff really make you reload faster? Or slow down everything else?"

Hahahahaha

Juggernog-Gets you so drunk you're numb until the Zombies cut through flesh, then you're down.

PhD Flopper-Codeine Syrup, makes you numb and feel like your flying. Ask Lil Wayne.

Mule Kick-Some strong mexican tequila that gives you more room...or makes you think that.

All of this is backed by the Dempsey themselves...Dempsey on Moon - "Does this stuff really make you reload faster? Or slow down everything else?"

Hahahahaha

a marathon is 26 miles not 27 ;)

Juggernuaug - Increases you bodies strength and endurance to pain.

Speed Cola - Faster movement of your upper body

Double Tap - Faster trigger finger

Quick Revive - Increases you medical knowledge to inject the syrette quicker

Stamin-Up - Increases you running endurance and stamina

PhD Flopper - Prevent you from damaging yourself in any way, and causes your body to emit an explosion when falling a distance

Deadshot Daquari - A better hold on your weapon to allow less weapon spread, as well as a better eye for aiming

Mule Kick - Gives your body enough strength to carry an extra gun and ammo supply.

Just the way I see it :mrgreen:

And drinking one makes you immune to fall damage and can also explode while diving to prone?

Seriously, have you ever tried diving to prone? Off a staircase? Now imagine exploding.....the characters are mostly males.....just saying....

Dammit, now I want to try dolphin diving off some stairs. THANKS A LOT.

I tried and broke my rib.

DO IT.

Juggernuaug - Increases you bodies strength and endurance to pain.

Speed Cola - Faster movement of your upper body

Double Tap - Faster trigger finger

Quick Revive - Increases you medical knowledge to inject the syrette quicker

Stamin-Up - Increases you running endurance and stamina

PhD Flopper - Prevent you from damaging yourself in any way, and causes your body to emit an explosion when falling a distance

Deadshot Daquari - A better hold on your weapon to allow less weapon spread, as well as a better eye for aiming

Mule Kick - Gives your body enough strength to carry an extra gun and ammo supply.

Just the way I see it :mrgreen:

Sounds like they're all beer to me :P

Hahahahaha

Not to be a 'D' or anything, but a marathon is 26.2 miles. Its to commemorate the fabled run of the Greek soldier Pheidippides.

i was just saying that i dont get it compared to the other drinks in which i understood.

Juggernog-gives the body more strength and endurance or hardens the skin

double tap-alters your trigger finger

speed cola-increases hand speed

blahblahblah my point is that all others tend to make sense by effecting the body. if mule kick just makes you strong enough to carry a third gun than why cant we carry more grenades or tatcials?

I get that its just a game but treyarch did a good job about it in the past i was just wondering.

Perks are part of the plot more or less. they were belived to be developed using 115.

"I think the active ingrediant rots your mind..."

Why does everyone think everything has to do something with the storyline or make sense? Its zombies, anything can happen. who gives a crap if the drinks are made using 115 or not.

I find that being a story hunter requires an eye for detail, like even the smallest thing could be something or not. but anyways perks arnt THAT big of a deal but some theroies circulate around them.

Hahahahaha

I thought 24? :?: :? :shock:

Hahahahaha

a marathon is 26.2 miles, just saying :)

The Panda's Out...

• 2 weeks later...