Was the "115" song talking about Moon?

Hydrorez

Some verses of the song "115" sound like they are talking about the stuff that went down on Moon. But be warned, I only know about the Moon stuff from Youtube videos and the COD Wiki so some may be incorrect.

VERSE 1

"No one can see me and

I've lost all feeling and

I know I won't die alone

I'll stop you from breathing and

all your deceiving and

this house is not my home"

No one can see her and she lost all feeling? Was this because she was in the MPD or whatever it was?

All your deceiving? Was this when all the guys like Schuster and Groph(?) betrayed Maxis?

This house is not my home.. Would this be reference the MPD again?

CHORUS 2 - PART 1

"and everything dies

look to the skies

to see the end of all creation again"

Everything dies, look to the skies. Is this referencing the rockets shot at Earth? "ending creation" so to speak?

PART 2

"See with your eyes

my army of flies

when no one's alive

bring me 115"

Samantha could control the zombies, so it's her army and no ones alive because they are obviously zombies, or at least that's my interpretation.

One other part of the song...

"and everyone dies and

everyone lies"

Samantha was angry that the Group 935 had betrayed Maxis and so, because they lied (everyone lies), she took control of the zombies and killed them all (everyone dies).

----

Some stuff I've said may be incorrect, as I said, don't come down on me too hard about that!

This is only my interpretation, because the lyrics now seem to make sense.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the song is directly speaking about what happens at moon; although the song was made for the purpose of being used in the video game. But I think you may be on to something...

Also in the song it says: "I'll stop you from breathing" could this be referring to there being no air on the moon?

it probably isn't because the lyric is I'LL stop you from breathing and on moon she doesn't control the non air on moon. it probably just refers to her killing us hence we stop breathing.

there is no relation treyarch even said they came up with moon last second, it was supposed to be in Paris, but they didnt want to end black ops zombies with Paris, so they came up with moon, So no, there is no hints or tips of the moon in "115"

Still doesn't mean we can't find little things that match with the story. Coincidence or not.

there is no relation treyarch even said they came up with moon last second, it was supposed to be in Paris, but they didnt want to end black ops zombies with Paris, so they came up with moon, So no, there is no hints or tips of the moon in "115"

Still doesn't mean we can't find little things that match with the story. Coincidence or not.

Speaking of which, after listening to "The One" again recently, the main chorus also goes in line with the Moon easter egg.