What every Power-up convert's to when hacked

DEFCON 1

I'm slightly surprised that no one made a thread about this but since I seen a few people asking questions about what happens when you hack a power-up I thought I'd show what every Power-up converts to when hacked.

Max Ammo > Fire Sale

Insta Kill > Max ammo

Death Machine > Max Ammo

Carpenter > Max Ammo

Fire Sale > Haven't hacked one yet

Double Points > Max Ammo

Nuke > Haven't hacked one yet

I've hacked every Power up other than Fire Sale and Nuke at least twice to make sure the power-up it convert's to isn't random or I might just be really lucky. Sorry for not hacking the fire sale and nuke yet but figured I should post what I have so far.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason there isn't a thread for this is because it's just unnecessary. Hacking power ups always gives you a max ammo unless you hack a max ammo itself which turns into a fire sale..

What is unnecessary is comments like this ^^^

Not everyone knows this, if you do know this, then you don't really need to post comments like that, the guy was trying to be helpful...

The reason there isn't a thread for this is because it's just unnecessary. Hacking power ups always gives you a max ammo unless you hack a max ammo itself which turns into a fire sale..

What is unnecessary is comments like this ^^^

Not everyone knows this, if you do know this, then you don't really need to post comments like that, the guy was trying to be helpful...

True words true words