Ground Control

KooGz

"Ground Control" - Prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this achievement? I must have tried 10-15 times this week but I either suck or I'm very unlucky because I can't seem to get it. Help would be appreciated. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done this first try in solo. Just try to get Jug at round 1, then make your way to the bio-dome, and run around in there until one of them goes off, then get the hacker and run to the spawn, hack it and run back until all of them eventually go off, it shouldn't be that hard, I've finished it around round 15.

I've done this first try in solo. Just try to get Jug at round 1, then make your way to the bio-dome, and run around in there until one of them goes off, then get the hacker and run to the spawn, hack it and run back until all of them eventually go off, it shouldn't be that hard, I've finished it around round 15.

I've been doing the same thing but I just seem to get very unlucky. I always die when I'm running back from the spawn OR when I'm running to the spawn to hack the excavator.

You shouldn't be getting killed while on the way to the excavators. At the start of the round you'll get the alert telling you the excavator is coming. Get a crawler that round and once the last runner is down sprint over there with the hacker and take care of the control panel.

If you run you'll have plenty of time to make it between the areas without air. Hack the excavator, run back to the dome, kill the crawler and repeat the process until you get each of them.

I'm not saying that it is easy but if you keep at it, you'll get a good game with some good turns on the box and you'll be set. Just make sure to get Juggernaut before round 1 and you'll be fine. Honestly, Moon is one of the easier maps.