Moon radios shangri-la

Scavs

Does the radio transmission on moon prove R was transported to shangri-la? If so does that mean the 115linked teleporters to other 115 deposits like meteorite on earth and one, w/ pyramid already there, on moon... Or is there a better explanation for radio? also, could zombies be alien virus...is this what moon is leading us to believe or am I just following the red herring?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Richtofen was the one who was teleported, I believe that was Scheuster?

It's from his teleporting to those areas, that gets Richtofen interested in that. As to the pyramid on the moon, I don't really know why that's there, how it got there, how Sam got in it, how Maxis ended up in the computer?

I'm really quite confused on that, but regardless, the zombies are not an alien virus, it's from 115 exposure.

I don't think Richtofen was the one who was teleported, I believe that was Scheuster?

It's from his teleporting to those areas, that gets Richtofen interested in that. As to the pyramid on the moon, I don't really know why that's there, how it got there, how Sam got in it, how Maxis ended up in the computer?

I'm really quite confused on that, but regardless, the zombies are not an alien virus, it's from 115 exposure.

Richtofen teleported first and appeared in a jungle, he then came back and asked Schuster to get in the machine.

Interesting indeed, I finally just listened to all the radios, it's pretty crazy that they had all they set up before Richtofen attempted to kill Maxis.

Maxis then used his daughter to "kill them all". Crazy shit. Richtofen accidentally teleported them to the moon base.

Here's the question though? How did the device get there to begin with? Or where was that device? Because I don't get where they teleported to that they took the device with them up to the moon, or if it was already there they would've teleported and died? They didn't make it, because they didn't know how it worked, and Sam locked herself in it?

Very confused about that part?

Well Sam wasin the pyramid, not wether... Though I saw that term as more of a placeholder anyways... But if 115 makes zombies, n tele's n wonder weapons, and we suppose 115 is alien, why aren't zombification an, if not virus a sporification like those mushrooms that embed in ants brains and control the insect as it dies somewhere the mushrooms want to grow at. anyhow, what if 115 is really a spore and the pyramid can control them, only you get frozen cryogenically so the spores don't eat out your mind. Supposedly spores can travel through space.

And as far as traveling I'm pretty sure that it's accepted that R travelled to shangri-la and less accepted is that R might have been in pyramid for a sec and that lead to him ending up obsessed with it. Whatever happened, we definitely got a lot of answers about our villains' motives within this map. Like how 935 thought of nazis as being finders not interfering with their ideology, but what was the old song that Sam said she was fulfilling a promise to her dad cause we actually heard where that conversation happened.

• 2 weeks later...

from what i'm told to believe, (btw, yes it was edward that teleported) after what happened in der riese, samantha and fluffy went to griffon station where she accidentially became stuch inside the pyramid. Fluffy ran away i guess. As for maxis, pretty sure he also transported to shangri la but then was found to calm his daughter down

My thoughts were the reason R teleported to the pyramid was because that was the first time a living creature used the 'Aether' for matter transportation. The pyramid seems to cryogenically keep the body preserved while the soul is used within the Aether.

So the pyramid is a direct link to the Aether from our dimension.

Also, as for it being there goes back to the Vril theory... If the Vril were the previous race, then that means something happened before our time. Sam once sang "Look to the skies, to see the end of all creation AGAIN." Therefore this is what's left of the Vril. A Vril device, which was destroyed by the last Vril to prevent history from repeating itself, spreading the Vril-rod, focusing stone, and 'egg'.

But the Vril that used the pyramid before... Was trapped in the Aether? Therefore, in a desperate attempt to free itself it invaded Richtofen's mind, in a way. Whispering and informing him of things. Thus the 'Voices'. Same with Samantha. She frequently flips back and forth from 'Usual girl who wants revenge for daddy's death' to 'Demonic KILL F*%*%ING EVERYTHING". It's her contact with the Vril, or possibly the Vril invading and adding it's own lines to her 'songs'.

Long theory, but it seems to fit. And explains why the moon base was kind of there back in like... 1940's was it? And explains weird geometric patterns that we see everywhere.

The pyramid IS vril technology. The golden rod is the key that was needed to open the pyramid and since the golden rod had to be obtained through means of vril technology. Its safe to say the pyramid is vril technology. I suggest that i agree with the aether theroy of cryogentic technology of the pyramid. It just makes sense and the most logical sense