Moon 60+ solo strat

MrJohnBasedow

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sooo wish I could watch this, but sadly the internet I'm on at the moment does not like me watching YouTube videos. Anybody mind giving me a quick rundown of what he does? S'ok if you don't wanna, haha. :)

He just racks up some points at Area 51, gets juggernog, and teleports, and just shows us like his early strategy. Then he's just running in the BioDome with the PaP WaveGun. It's actually kind of easy, except 70 must be a B!tch on your ammo lol.

I sooo wish I could watch this, but sadly the internet I'm on at the moment does not like me watching YouTube videos. Anybody mind giving me a quick rundown of what he does? S'ok if you don't wanna, haha. :)

He just racks up some points at Area 51, gets juggernog, and teleports, and just shows us like his early strategy. Then he's just running in the BioDome with the PaP WaveGun. It's actually kind of easy, except 70 must be a B!tch on your ammo lol.

I see, I see. Seems like a lot of people favor running in the Bio Dome. I've only done it a few times, I mostly run around by Mule Kick. I haven't even come CLOSE to 70, though! I wish I could get that far. Maybe one of these days...

If he's keeping the Biodome from being excavated, he could just hack power ups when needed for the max ammo. Especially if he has Gerschs in his arsenal.

Although I don't think zombies drop power ups if you kill them with the Wave Gun (just like the Thundergun), so I can see some problems with that strategy.

If he's keeping the Biodome from being excavated, he could just hack power ups when needed for the max ammo. Especially if he has Gerschs in his arsenal.

Although I don't think zombies drop power ups if you kill them with the Wave Gun (just like the Thundergun), so I can see some problems with that strategy.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I have the urge to try this now....

idk why but when I first posted that it was in your quote :?

I think solo is too easy and theres not much to brag about getting far since all you have to do is a hack the 74u, PaP it then wa-la! waste time on something that wont even show up on leaderboards.

I agree that solo is super easy and nothing to brag about, but the PaP aku starts to suck very badly at about the high 40s.

That's why you have Gersches lol.