Moon Loading Screen Hidden Message!

Carnage

Hey guys, a newbie here in the site and an excited one to. I've searched for a post like this and failed to find any, and my apologies if this has been already posted. There appears to be a hidden message from Sam in the loading screen of Moon, at the end where she mumbles "Do you hear the voices?" When played backwards it actually plays as "You said you would be home..." ( :shock: ) Very creepy from this find and you can find this evidence on the bottom of the post. Please post your thoughts and theories from this, as this may be a crucial piece of a missing puzzle (although I highly doubt it!) well have fun and I'll see you in another post! Carnage out!

29WrH1yVuYw

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's most likely referring to Maxis as the guy in the video said, in one of the audio reels it said he has to go home, but then however he does not get home and "dies".

I agree, since this also refers to "Coming Home", the hidden radios, and possibly Apollo 18, heh. (If you didn't get that joke watch the full trailer for Apollo 18 the movie.)

If you post a video with proof then nice job :shock: and welcome :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Thanks! I also posted the video.

if your saying this is your Video you are SO BULLSHITT!

this is obviously order 115

I don't know why I'm getting some hate for this find. I didn't say I made the video I simply discovered it. My friend told me about this, I looked for the video, found it, and posted it without claiming it mine. Simple. Carnage, out!

Nice find, and this actually reminds me.

People have already found a subliminal message in Pareidolia. In the verse where she sings "The loneliness is only missed when I am alone", backwards sounds like "Save me Moses, Save me!" O-O

Has anyone tried playing Coming Home backwards yet? Or for that matter, any of the radios?

Nice find, and this actually reminds me.

People have already found a subliminal message in Pareidolia. In the verse where she sings "The loneliness is only missed when I am alone", backwards sounds like "Save me Moses, Save me!" O-O

Has anyone tried playing Coming Home backwards yet? Or for that matter, any of the radios?

Good idea, I'll see if I can find a video or make it myself. In the meantime let's find more Moon Easter Eggs!

• 1 month later...

I just figured it out and went serching but i found this :( But i will say that there are some problems with this.

1. When played forward it sounds like nothing because it SHOULDN'T. remember beauty of annilation?

The 1st line was the 2nd line played backwards, but sounded like nothing. that is simply because they didnt make it like that. same thing here.

2. To me, it sounds nothing like "you said you would be home". To me for a 2nd it sounded like "Lets play solo" ( :lol: ) but srusly im lookin into it and seeing if i cant get a good translation which sounds good for everyone. hopefully treyarch will drop a hint (or did they?)

I think it's all placebo effect. You hear something when you play it backwards because you want to hear something in there when you play it backwards. Personally I don't subscribe to this "hidden message" at all.

We should be more focused on the chanting on the MP screen that sounds like it's maybe saying "Can you save me"