Things to look for in Der Riese... [UPDATED]

strange-bow7

I'm pretty sure he says phase, not stage. But I'm not entirely sure.

Makes me curious what 601 stands for though. Obviously, there's more than one group. Or perhaps an earlier development stage of 935. Perhaps they study/experiment on different things, and are just associated?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he says phase, not stage. But I'm not entirely sure.

Makes me curious what 601 stands for though. Obviously, there's more than one group. Or perhaps an earlier development stage of 935. Perhaps they study/experiment on different things, and are just associated?

no i meant stage. as in place and time

another thread gave me an idea. what if the question marks from W@W arent really anything but a sign saying they were gonna change things? i mean yea the paper pieces are there but maybe they arent places in the map but are signs saying something was or will be here? just a thought that maybe its not in the game but its on the map. (map being the loading screen)

Thing is, if those question marks really are significant, why move them or better yet, take some of them away between different versions is what I don't understand...

Kinda makes me wonder if each of those question marks indicate where some EE are found on the map, and when the Blops version of Der Riese was made, the kept the question marks where people have yet to find anything. That's what I thought at first.

Okay... I found something that has been mentioned a few times, but i think there's a pattern to it.

Some of these were in W@W, but it never seemed to be connected, always random.

Okay, just so we all know the activatable objects, there are:

Three posterboards with pictures/schematics. One in Animal testing labs, one in C, and one in the side room of B.

Two books: One pictured above hidden between sandbags, and one by the first pawprint and Maxis nametag.

Two hidden notes: Illuminati message in the beginning in that small gutter, and the one in that small room by B that is hidden in the cieling (Coincidentally right where a ? is)

All 7 of these make a grunting noise when you activate them. I thought it was like W@W where it was random, but it was not. When going Window Book, Maxis Book, Teleporter C Poster, Animal labs Poster, Teleporter B poster Richtofen seemed to get more intrigued. It went from a confused grunt, to an understanding grunt, to a sigh, to a Hmmm..., to a yes... yes...

But when I activated the illuminati note he growled angrily. I wonder if there's a specific combination to these...

Sorry about the double post, but I completely missed this.

There's actually three books. There's another open manual hidden in the furnace across the bridge, next to double tap that also makes that same sound when you activate it. And I haven't tried doing anything around any other illuminati writing. ;)

I'm also just stuck at college all week with WaW in my dorm. I've been searching for new stuff like crazy, but if there's things you guys would like me to verify between the Blops and WaW version, post it and I'll give it look next time I play the WaW Der Riese. :)

.... Why aren't we still pursuing this? I would but I'm ps3. Seems like good evidence that clicking this stuff in order may start something. lets start focusing more on that and see where we get.

... Why aren't we still pursuing this? I would but I'm ps3. Seems like good evidence that clicking this stuff in order may start something. lets start focusing more on that and see where we get.

Hey guys, what's up!

Sorry I haven't been too active on here the past week or so but I've had a lot on my plate as of late; The only time I do get to spend on CoDz, I'm trying to get involved in a load of different discussions rather than just spending my time on this topic. I'm also starting work on my next big topic whenever I get the spare time. That doesn't mean I've given up on this though, not by a long shot! I'm stil as eager as ever to uncover new shit but it kinda takes it out of you when you're searching for something that, apparently, doesn't exist.

I still think people are pursuing these things but it's to no avail so far, it seems as though we are missing something. To be honest, I can imagine this Topic being a little more active when PS3 does finally get it because at the moment we are missing half the community!

I thought making this topic could help us to understand more, not make things more confusing! All I want is a decimate Yes/No answer as to whether there are things yet to be found, either way all this searching wouldn't have been done in vein...

... Why aren't we still pursuing this? I would but I'm ps3. Seems like good evidence that clicking this stuff in order may start something. lets start focusing more on that and see where we get.

Hey guys, what's up!

Sorry I haven't been too active on here the past week or so but I've had a lot on my plate as of late; The only time I do get to spend on CoDz, I'm trying to get involved in a load of different discussions rather than just spending my time on this topic. I'm also starting work on my next big topic whenever I get the spare time. That doesn't mean I've given up on this though, not by a long shot! I'm stil as eager as ever to uncover new shit but it kinda takes it out of you when you're searching for something that, apparently, doesn't exist.

I still think people are pursuing these things but it's to no avail so far, it seems as though we are missing something. To be honest, I can imagine this Topic being a little more active when PS3 does finally get it because at the moment we are missing half the community!

I thought making this topic could help us to understand more, not make things more confusing! All I want is a decimate Yes/No answer as to whether there are things yet to be found, either way all this searching wouldn't have been done in vein...

my vote is yes theres more to be found

Not sure if this fits with the thread as a whole as I haven't read it all, but Mule Kick appears to be included in the map now. Just finished playing and saw it on there, pretty surprising. It's right next to the box in the teleporter B building (I think it's B) but downstairs, just round from the Thompson on the wall. Wasn't on there yesterday when I played it so guess it's been added today.

Not sure if this fits with the thread as a whole as I haven't read it all, but Mule Kick appears to be included in the map now. Just finished playing and saw it on there, pretty surprising. It's right next to the box in the teleporter B building (I think it's B) but downstairs, just round from the Thompson on the wall. Wasn't on there yesterday when I played it so guess it's been added today.

It's been added to every map.

However with this new inclusion, they may have added new things. Not just to this map, but to all maps. The searching is back on my friends! :)

However with this new inclusion, they may have added new things. Not just to this map, but to all maps. The searching is back on my friends! :)

nein nein nein i do not think it is yet. i think there working on putting new things in the maps. were waiting right now

nein nein nein i do not think it is yet. i think there working on putting new things in the maps. were waiting right now

You said it demesphor - The best thing to do now is just keep playing away, as you normally would, but keeping an eye out for any changes in the coming weeks/months.

It's obvious that Treyarch have planned on putting new features in the maps by introducing this perk, the question is, are they planning on adding in anything else?

If so then it's a possibilty that we will be coming across new secrets in Der Riese and other maps.

If anything, they should give Ascension more of a reward other than just the 90 second death machines if we're talking additional easter egg changes.

i disagree. ascension is done and over with. kessimir device done. lets move on and not dwindle on ascension for the sake of zombie players alive. and i really hope they add more to the fly trap cause its lame with just how it is