Hording on the moon 101

UnOriginalUserName

Every room can be a room to horde in. Its just always better to have a wall gun in said room. He are all the rooms its easy to run in... The start, PM63 room, Mpl Room, M16 room (hardest), Pyramid/table rooms (stakeout is in there), Mp5 and the bio dome, mp5 and the labs, 74u room.

Just remember that the start, mpl, pm63 are all too far for anyone in the 74u or bio dome to save. Especially when you take the teleporter and the gates up. i suggest 1 in the bio dome, one in the 74u, one in the pyramid room, and one either in the labs/mp5, pm63, or mpl room. (that person uses both adjacent rooms!!). Always buy juggs, then perks of choice and always always buy quick revive last. The reason for always buying quik revive is that if you run into the astronaut ( I call him Neil) you only get quick revive stolen. (steals last perk). Also I alway buy stamin up and dead shot early for saving and quick money.

BTW I have done the EE and got to 25 with a team of 4 but we turned it off because we left a crawler, went to no mans land and when we came back there was no zombies and no round counter. We basically f'd around in the terror dome trying to get the power ups you sometimes get (was going for a bomb) untill we gave up after 30 min of nothing.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post a video of you hoarding in the power room past round 20..?

I personally do not stay in that room but last game I did and it wasnt to bad. I usually run it counter clockwise (taking all lefts) because of the stairs going up to the labs gets you cut off. I also run that room using the room with the table and set up claymores everywhere. I always make it priority to pap/hack the gun thats in the room with me. Usually its 74u and I also stay with Deadshot early on and hack it later to get my money back. The shotgun pap'd is 1 shot kill till the 20's I think, then it becomes 2 and a liabilty. Also for me to stay alive in that room, I had a ray gun on me lol. I run with the ray gun in hand untill they stop spawning, then I take out my pap gun and shoot them while running around the back of the pyramid (place 1 claymore to kill most of horde).