One thing that bothers me...

RavensFTW

Why, when Samantha takes Richtofens body, does her voice still sound all demony?

You'd think her voice would return to normal without all of her powers.

The only explaination I can come up with it is that Richtofens vocal corals are not adjusted to her voice, and a grown mans vocal cords have a hard time trying to sound like a 10 year old girl.

It just kinda bothers me.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it's because her soul was once surrounded by demonic forces and once it switched out it is slowly making the shift, because if you listen to richtofen his voice sounds near normal but it's becoming more demonic whereas Samantha is near demonic but is gradually shifting to normal as her voice doesn't sound as evil or powerful as before, this my friend is a case of habituation or adapting to ones habitat.

maybe it's because her soul was once surrounded by demonic forces and once it switched out it is slowly making the shift, because if you listen to richtofen his voice sounds near normal but it's becoming more demonic whereas Samantha is near demonic but is gradually shifting to normal as her voice doesn't sound as evil or powerful as before, this my friend is a case of habituation or adapting to ones habitat.

I think it's because she'd been around Element 115 and Vril technology for such a long time, plus she was experimented on by Richtofen. From videos I've seen, it's a bit hard to understand her quotes, but hopefully as the maps progress, her voice will slowly shift to normal, or more understandable atleast, like how the crew's voices slowly became different (compare Richtofen's and Dempsey's in Shi No Numa to Moon).