new running area in verruckt.

selectyeti89

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I was experimenting with some loops in Verruckt the other day and this was one of them. The thing about this map is all of the areas are really small and it starts to get really tough in the 30+ rounds when the zombies come through the windows in clumps. I'd say this is the hardest map to run trains in even though Nacht has no perks. If you run trains properly in Nacht you don't really get hit so you can go for quite a long time, I could run trains in Nacht all day if I had Juggernog. It's a lot tougher to do so in Verruckt, you get hit a lot.

looks good im gonna have to give it a try.

i can remember the first time i ever played this map on waw everyone used to camp on the other side of the power room window. :lol:

i usually loop the whole map its pretty good because its a small map just dont stay in one place for to long.i have never tried but would of thought you could loop around the wall near mp40 anyone ever tried?

looks good im gonna have to give it a try.

i can remember the first time i ever played this map on waw everyone used to camp on the other side of the power room window. :lol:

i usually loop the whole map its pretty good because its a small map just dont stay in one place for to long.i have never tried but would of thought you could loop around the wall near mp40 anyone ever tried?

you can run by the mp40 and it kind of easy to, on solo it not easy at all though because its to small for 24 zombies. I will record some more places to run and put them here but like superhands said, this is one of the hardest maps to run in. so I might only get a few more places.