Perk Bottles?

yourmapper

Alright, I've heard a lot of talk about getting perk bottles, but what are the ways to do it on Moon?

1. Hack a Max Ammo drop - people say you can but I've never seen a video of it.

2. Get one from the QED - again, I've heard people say it, but not seen a video. I've seen a red inverse-perk bottle which steals a perk from you if a zombie gets it.

3. Get one from the random moving drop on the floating platform - I've seen a video of the bottle appearing, but not of someone getting it (or how to time it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9HJR8HBXM

So does anyone have a video links on if these are possible, or other ways to get one?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the responses. I've never seen one on the map either.

I do know that every hack I've done or seen online of the Max Ammo just turns it into a Fire Sale.

Hey perfectlemonade, I saw in a forum that you can get a perk bottle from a monkey in Shangri La, if you shoot it at some specific point, but that might just be a rumor too.

If you shoot a monkey at the right time you get a perk bottle, additionally you can get a perk bottle drop.

However, if you hack ANY drop except Max Ammo, you get a max ammo, if you hack a max ammo you get the firesale.

Lastly, the QED can randomly give a perk to all players, regardless of how many perks they have, and they will all get the same perk.

All proven through experience.

If you shoot a monkey at the right time you get a perk bottle, additionally you can get a perk bottle drop.

However, if you hack ANY drop except Max Ammo, you get a max ammo, if you hack a max ammo you get the firesale.

Lastly, the QED can randomly give a perk to all players, regardless of how many perks they have, and they will all get the same perk.

Care to add that to the wiki page? :)

QED device is such a pain though and pretty much makes the co-op egg the way to go if you want more than one perk.

QED device is such a pain though and pretty much makes the co-op egg the way to go if you want more than one perk.

I thought the QED just cycled trough the effects as you hold it, because I threw 3 QED's right after each other and I held them all for the same time and all of them made a big wave that blows the zombies away.

Yeah I got one from the floating pads on moon, I didn't take any photograph seeing as though I didn't rEally think it was relevant as I believed it was common (zombie) knowledge! I think I got deadshot from it and it's only occurred once for me but I thought I'd throw it out there! YOU CAN GET PERK BOTTLES FROM FLOATING PADS just watch out for the red one! :o

Dun dun Dunnnn

You can't get a perk bottle from hacking a max ammo, but you might be able to get one from the gravity pads in the bio dome, but I can't confirm that myself... In Shangri La you can get a perk bottle if you get a max ammo and let a monkey take it, then kill him at the right time (he only changes it to a perk bottle for about half a second)

Ya, Ive never heard of a perk bottle coming out...

But the QED is tricky, one time on Round 18 me and two friends had a crawler

And I put my controller down and accidentally threw a QED.

Nikolai said "That grenade just fucked me over"

Nothing happened, and out of nowhere like 40 zombies just started rushing us No Man's Land style, and we killed them all, at the end a Max Ammo, still Round 18. This is the only thing Ive noticed from the QED, Im not sure if the max ammo came from the QED.

I thought the QED just cycled trough the effects as you hold it, because I threw 3 QED's right after each other and I held them all for the same time and all of them made a big wave that blows the zombies away.

Not true, it randomly does one of a few things. It can randomly give all players the same perk, it can also give you a new gun, spawn a turrent gun, it can explode like the astronaut, a frag, a spikemore, etc. It can also spawn more zombies, make the astonaut on your team, etc, etc

• 2 years later...