Sam Was Always Watching

TheResearcher

Hello Members of CODZ. Anyone ever thought how Samantha saw everything we were doing? Saw where we were and where to send zombies to fight us? If you know this well done, but if you don't, feel free to read on.

As you all know (or should know), the fantastic new map has been released (Moon). Anyone who has got close to finishing the Brilliant easter egg should know that Sam is on the moon. Now ALL OF US should know that Samantha controls all zombie movements, attacks, random weapon box etc. Wonder how she see's it all.

Since the revolutionary zombie map 'der riese' was released, the moon has been placed in nearly every single map, even 'Shangri-La'. She watches us from the moon. Thats how she does it. Wherever we are teleported, though time or location the moon follows, and Samantha can see us all. She follows so she is in range of the zombies minds and our movements.

I just thought it may be something interesting to know. So write your thoughts if you wish, because i believe this to be true.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She Also Controlled the power ups, but after you finish the moon easter egg she and richtofen swap places, for example when u get a fire sale, i dont know how many people have got one after doing the easter egg, also since Samantha swaped places with richtofen she has a strange sense of violence, ( probably after spending all that time on the moon ) she also communicates with all the other characters like "No Zombie, go get Nikoli" and "you guys can help richtofen so help me!" also she calls out to fluffy "Fluffy I need you! FETCH ME THERE SOULS!" but what happens after that i dont know of

She's like Santa, she sees all...

I really don't think taking things like power-ups and the box too seriously is in order. They're just part of the game, not really all that serious if you ask me. Then again I could be wrong, all that goofy stuff could be "real" though

I'd love to know how she made flying golden power-ups fall out of a zombie's ass and how she got meteorites to act as MP3 players.