The Der Riese Trap Designs, The Pendulum Blade Trap.

AlphaSnake

Spliced from here:

This Doesn't make sense CoDz Thread link.

I thought this should have it's own topic:

Here is a picture of the Pendulum section enlarged:

It is a pendulum blade trap...

There are also other traps on those boards, there are different designs for the electrical barriers & there is a crusher trap...

My favorite is the one I like to call the Penitent:

"Only the penitent man shall pass" This trap is definitely inspired by Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, the tests of god in the passage to where the holy grail is watched over by a 900

year old Templar knight.

Haha, that lighthouse picture has been sat in my very first thread here at CoDz since last year, you know the Locations thread...

We knew it was coming, but just not where or when.

I wonder if he will do this with the moon evidence, which again originated here at CoDz...

Regards Alpha.

Here is a picture of the hydralic press:

For those who never knew about them.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

well guys I think i've found some interesting clues:

i've found a rictofen and takeo quote called trap_chopper. both say "they will be cut into a thousand pieces!"

I don't think these quotes refer to the flogger, as those files are called trap_log.

i also found some takeo files called trap_barrel and trap_battery: these are listed in my shi no numa rar file, but this may be because i got the rar file from another person who has gotten a few files mixed up and in the wrong folder in the past.

specifically they are from cjdog23 aka zam 479

well guys I think i've found some interesting clues:

i've found a rictofen and takeo quote called trap_chopper. both say "they will be cut into a thousand pieces!"

I don't think these quotes refer to the flogger, as those files are called trap_log.

i also found some takeo files called trap_barrel and trap_battery: these are listed in my shi no numa rar file, but this may be because i got the rar file from another person who has gotten a few files mixed up and in the wrong folder in the past.

specifically they are from cjdog23 aka zam 479

Do you think you can check and make sure?

This seems very interesting, I want to see more of this. If this was ab official trap tossed out, maybe we can uncover the in-game design and looks.