I want a definite answer: Can Big Bang be done solo?

Fu453

I've heard no, I've heard yes. In order to find an answer, I went on YT and searched for a video. No results.

So I'd like a definite answer for me and on the behalf of any others who would like to know: Can Big Bang Theory be done on Solo; and if yes, can someone provide a video, or if they'd like to make one that'd be great.

Til next.

-Fu

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were able to be done, you would have unlimited quick revive and would never die... I can say for 100% that the Big Bang Theory achievement can not be done on solo mode since you can only get the golden rod in co-op. Cryogenic slumber party however can be done in co-op since you don't need the rod for any steps in that easter egg.

can it be done split-screen? I dont want to waste time if it cant. I hope it can, because my friends always die but me and my bro dont die alot and we can pause if we have to do stuff. I havent seen the rod on split-screen though unless we play with 3 ppl. If it cant be 3arc fails again cuase all other eggs can be done on split-screen.

the focus stone is inside the golden rod and the only gun you need is the Zap/Wave gun. but you do need the QED and Gersch Device as well. it is a very eazy easter egg the only tricky part is waiting for the huge chainsaw to breach tunnel 6. besides that it is very eazy.

Did you actually just misspell "easy" ?