No Zombies/ Round Counter Glitch

IamFluffy

So Iamrichtofen, our friend, and I were playing moon. Rich got downed so we went to Area 51 to get jugs and PaP. We hacked the cage and I PaP'd. One that was over we all ran to the pad and left. When we got back we did as we always do and ran to the dome. The other two went to the box and each got QED's Rich threw one for teh lulz and got us Bonus Points. It wasn't until after this that we realized that there was no round counter or zombies spawning. We tried everything we could to try to fix it but it wouldn't work. Anyone seen this before?

TL;DR: We teleported and no zombie spawn and no round counter, how fix?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Iamrichtofen, our friend, and I were playing moon. Rich got downed so we went to Area 51 to get jugs and PaP. We hacked the cage and I PaP'd. One that was over we all ran to the pad and left. When we got back we did as we always do and ran to the dome. The other two went to the box and each got QED's Rich threw one for teh lulz and got us Bonus Points. It wasn't until after this that we realized that there was no round counter or zombies spawning. We tried everything we could to try to fix it but it wouldn't work. Anyone seen this before?

TL;DR: We teleported and no zombie spawn and no round counter, how fix?

Long bit: What?

Short bit: I understand now.

That is good in a way though: can look for Easter eggs without dieing or the crawler bleeding out.

How often has this happened to you guys? It hasn't happened to me... yet. At least I don't think it did, lol. The first first time I played the map and teleported to No Man's Land and back I looked down at the round counter and it wasn't there, but then it came back and flashed white. I thought, "Okay, maybe it's supposed to do that." - It always flashes white I've found, but what was weird was the fact that we left a crawler before teleporting and when we came back he was NOWHERE to be found. We had a counter, just no zombie. The round lasted and lasted until we quit.

From what I can see you guys didn't have any zombies, or a counter.. but I had the counter, lol. We looked EVERYWHERE for that stupid zombie. He was just.. gone, haha.

it has only happened to us once, and like the OP, it happened after we had hacked the PaP to give us some time to upgrade guns. we got back and should have had 3-4 zombies respawn, but the round counter never came and neither did the zombies :(

Ahh, we didn't hack the PaP.. and now I'm afraid to, lol. We always tossed a Gersche to give us time to PaP our guns. I knew you could hack the PaP, just never tried. Well then, I wonder just what in the heck was going on when our zombie never came back... maybe he had better things to do? Lol.