treyarch, Y U NOO PUT ALIENS ON MOON?

Brawl96

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no Aliens, because Aliens are silly. This is Nazi Zombies, not Men In Black.

/thread

Seriously though there are aliens on Hanger 18 because of the conspiracy theories. No conspiracies about aliens on The Moon (that I know of) hence no aliens on Moon. There is a base with Nazis on moon because of the conspiracy that Nazis made a base there.

/thread (again)

EDIT: The entire Nazi zombie storyline is based on conspiracy theories Die Glocke are the teleporters for instance.

EDIT 2: @Zombicidalmaniac whenever the add comes on I say: "I know why we've never been back - ZOMBIES ARE THERE! Also at somepoint in the add there is a grey body on the floor, it could be a rotting zombie! :shock:

Honestly, I want to play a game about zombies, not freakin aliens. If I really wanted to kill aliens, I'd play Halo or Resistence. Besides, aliens have RAY GUNS. In other words, we're dead in 1 hit.

As soon as I saw the thread I'm like "he has to have posted about this" :lol:

and to the post above me...no I believe the Iluminati built it :D or whoever Richtofen was working for there were so many groups *shivers*