I got Treyarch'd :(

football5699

IGrrr just got killed by excavator round 24 solo, two rounds after I hacked quick revive to get mule kick because I knew zombies werent putting me down anytime soon. Had wave gun, ray gun, and upgraded hk, and gersh devices. Here's the I got Treyarche'd part... the excavator killed me during the 30 seconds to breach warning, had this happened to anyone else?

Whoops didn't realise this was in shangri la topic... sorry obviously this happened on moon X)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done the Shangri La EE yet and I'm very reluctant to play with randoms. But last night, I thought I'd waste a few minutes looking for a lobby of guys who would do the EE with me, so I can eventually do the full moon EE. To my surprise I got lucky and came up on 3 mature zombie slayers, who all had mics, and knew what they were doing to complete the EE. Sweet!!!

Overall, things were going very well. We start the eclipse and work on the tablets and the waterslide pressure plate steps. Somehow the game glitches and permanently left us in the elipse. Over an hour later the ecplise is still going, and just looping it's animation in the sky. Now we can't complete the EE. We totally got TreyArch'd!!!

We wanted to try again but one dudes AA batteries were running out (noob manuever if you ask me), and it was getting late. So yeah, still don't have the Shangre La EE done yet. Thanks TreyArch!

Me and my my two friends got treyarch'd awhile ago. We were doing the shangri-la easter egg and my friend had to go eat so we left a crawler. Well me and my other friend were being stupid trying to entertain ourselves by continously diving over the crawler when suddenly we collided in mid air and we both went down, all we could do was watch as the crawler slowly killed my friend who wasn't even playing :evil:

Man do I have a story for you guys/girls. This happened earlier today on Kino Der Toten...

Me and my friend were talking; and we decided to play some zombies. We just decided to play with some randoms for a change.(we usually just do a private match) So we found a match and started to play; everything seemed okay, no one was running around being random or anything. A couple of rounds passed by so we moved on, when we were in the room with the MP40 and Stakeout we found something out... One of our teammates was point hoaring like crazy! He stole our kills didn't buy anything until he had 10000 points! But by then me and my friend had bought two other doors because we were the only ones able to.by then I had 5000-6000 points because I expected the other two people to buy the doors. We were at the power room at round 12. Luckily the box was there so I used it. But Treyarch decided to screw me over and give me the balistic knife, M72 LAW, CZ75, and China Lake; THANKS TREYARCH! Either way we still continued. My friend covered me while I hit the box. Finally I got lucky, or so I thought. I used the box once more... Now I am not lying this is exactly what appeared out of the box that time. In order - Commando, Thundergun, Ray Gun, HK21, RPK, TEDDY BEAR!!!! THANKS TREYARCH!. But I finally got a break; I used the box and got the Thundergun! :D . Then a round or two later I ended up being the last one alive. I depended on my thunder gun sence I had no other gun. But eventuall it ran out of ammo I used the box and took whatever it gave me. It gave me the Dragonov! THANKS TREYARCH! So two seconds later I was on the floor bleeding out. :cry: Then the match ended.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...