I got Treyarch'd :(

football5699

So me, two of my buds, and my future bud who was a random was doing pretty well and we were in the process of the egg. We had to wait for a Napalmbie so we were advancing in the round. We all had decent guns and everything was going pretty much fine.

All hell decided to break loose when I decided to use the mine cart.

I bought it.....glitched......fell from the height of one of the highest trees near it....dropped....downed....sam laughed...bled out instantly.

Had Ray Gun and everyone had good guns.

So from there on for like 4 rounds we were basically falling apart but mad was I mad i got extra screwed over...it was so fast my friends didn't even know I died because it didn't even pop.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered about the laughter. Makes it almost seem like treyarch knew this would happen someday.

I've had 3 experiences with Treyarch glitiching and ruining a game, all followed by the laughter of samantha. All 3 happened to my friend while we were playing 2 player private match. The first I dont really understand, but the upshot is we were on acsension and he went down and when I revived him he didnt have any guns but was holding his knife like a gun. Then he went to spin the box and samantha laughed and he was holding a pistol and lost the ability to knife or have a second gun slot for the rest of the game.

The second was on Kino, same friend went down inside the teleporter so i began reviving him in the projection booth, and he thought it'd be fun and harmless to knife at the air in my direction and there was a thud noise and i immediately died. He had an upgraded bowie/ballistic but im not sure if thaat makes a difference.

The third also happened on Acsension. My friend (again same one) was running and diving off the lander platform by Flopper and during one of the leaps his body didnt stop when it hit the ground. He just went right through it and instantly died and samantha thought it was funny.

See the laughter makes me wonder how accidental is it?

I had a weird glitch that happened on solo Ascension. I had quick revive and jugg for perks and an RPK and MPK5 for guns. But when I went down I had mustang sally. When i got back up I had RPK and the m1911 so I was like what. So I purposely went down again and again I had mustang sally but when I got up I had two M1911. I was so confused so I ran back to quick revive then it floated away like the box when I saw it. Now this is the weirdest glitches I ever saw.

Any ideas why this happened?

do i have a story for you. even though this is one out of 1000 stories where i'v been treyarch'd before >:(

so i went on moon on co-op with sum randoms, we decided to try the big bang right, this was

on level 18 we we were almost done, and I, like most of time, like to be host, cuz you never know, and out of no where,

"HOST DISCONnected"! and i was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU!!!!1!!!!1

seriously treyarch, i at least like to wear lipstick before i get screwed!

and this happned to me TWICE, in co-op, i was the last one left, i was cornered right, and i saw i had enough to buy a door, and for some strange reason, the damn door locked. it wouldnt open?!?!?1/1!?!?! and i died.

cmon treyarch, at least take me out to dinner first, i like to be tender before getting screwed.

Yeah that only happens when something glitches up (you were standing on something that it didnt want you to) and then it instantly kills you so you cant glitch there. its probably like the zombie death timer. when they glitch in a window or something stupid they quickly die so you dont screw around for ages looking for it.

Yeah that only happens when something glitches up (you were standing on something that it didnt want you to) and then it instantly kills you so you cant glitch there. its probably like the zombie death timer. when they glitch in a window or something stupid they quickly die so you dont screw around for ages looking for it.

Not. quick. enough.

so far the tally is twice on Der Riese, once on Shangri-La and once on Ascension

The laugh just makes it worse, like Treyarch want to make fun of you. I've had multiple occasions where George disappeared completely and didn't drop Random Perk Bottle or the DG-2. He got stuck in the wall once, she laughed, and he appeared behind me.

Also I think everyone knows this one. Diving onto someone when they're laying down, you both go down and she laughs. Very annoying, and I don't see how that is a glitch, sorta happened in Shi No Numa, except my friend was standing up and I dived at his feet.

In Shangri-La, I got stuck in the geyser hole randomly, and I died instantly and she laughed.

Like someone said above, I think it's a glitch prevention system, but the laughing is just added to kinda make you angry.

Last night me and two other friends were doing the moon egg. But to advance we needed the wave gun. So we decided to save up some points before we hit the box. After a while, I saw a fire sale in the distance, I got it. Two seconds later one of my friends got the wave gun, but as he was holding on to the action button, He downed. We were all like :facepalm: about 5 rounds later we all died. and we never got the wave gun.

this happened to me last time! i was hitting the box, when some of my buddies went down. i saw that the astronaut was comming up to me so i thought "i will use him to help me get closer to my friends so i can pick them up" well guess what happened.

he "randomly" teleported me right in the middle of the zombie hurd. between the small room when you cross from room to room. 0% chance survival rate. im just gonna stop playing, which i have.

On the subject of Treyarch screwing us over.....

I, successfully punched Treyarch IN THE FACE!

This is what happened: I was playing moon solo. I was doing good I was on round 7, I had about 3,000-4,500 points, I had just opened the power room and turned on the power, and I had Jugg and quick revive. I was doing better than I normally do on solo. As I shot a zombie with my stakeout, when randomly I got hit from behind. I quickly turned around to see a huge horde of zombies :o . I then took the time to look at my ammo situation, It read: 2 out of 16 shells

I shot once, which killed a zombie, Which dropped an insta-kill. I ran over to grab it, the situation quickly turned to knifeapaluza. Then I ran into another drop, All I heard was DEATH MACHINE! I then began a massive killing spree. At that point I thought this was going to end well, when randomly mr. zombie astronaut decides:no I shall teleport you! I shot him with my death machine, which killed it. By then the death machine ended. I saw only one zombie left so I shot him in the face with my M1911 to start round 8.

thats supposed to happen its called getting better. this thread forum is actually called getting treyarched.

this happened to me last time,

i made it to level 13 on solo, i had 3 upgraded guns with no ammo, BUT i had the qed. i saw a herd of zombies coming to me

so i threw my qed's at them, and funny it teleported me behind this door. little did i know it was the door

where the drill was after, and i died and lost the game cuz i was like "where am i?" and i was a door

behind the drill. so thats my i got treyarch'd story

Sorry I didn't mean to be off topic I was Just so exited I wanted to tell someone.

But I now have something on-topic.

Not long ago I was playing with some friends on MOON. Then the excavator breached tunnel six. My friend grabbed the hacker and headed for the receiving area. Both me and my other friend told him not to go that way. (he was heading toward tunnel six) I said: " What are you doing we have to get to the receiving area!) he didn't notice what he w=has doing and kept running as he said: "Yeah that's where i'm go-CRAP!" at that moment he ran into the excavator. We laughed so hard after that. He kind of Treyarch'ed himself. :lol:

I was on solo on Moon the other day, I teleported to area 51 and then back to the start, as I was Planning on hacking an excavator. Weeeellll, a cosmonambie spawns behind me, teleports me to the other half of the start. I kill a few zombies, but ultimately go down. So, I think, alright, clear the room with M&S and grab QR. So, i get up, but little do I know, I depressurized the room, and it makes me immediately stand up in a death machine. Since I had the hacker, I can no longer breathe; and since I have the death machine, I can't get a P.E.S. FML.

Sorry I didn't mean to be off topic I was Just so exited I wanted to tell someone.

But I now have something on-topic.

Not long ago I was playing with some friends on MOON. Then the excavator breached tunnel six. My friend grabbed the hacker and headed for the receiving area. Both me and my other friend told him not to go that way. (he was heading toward tunnel six) I said: " What are you doing we have to get to the receiving area!) he didn't notice what he w=has doing and kept running as he said: "Yeah that's where i'm go-CRAP!" at that moment he ran into the excavator. We laughed so hard after that. He kind of Treyarch'ed himself. :lol:

Nope you're friends just an idiot :P