Guys check this horrible thing out!

Hick3y1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me and my friend the other night! I was spectating him run circles near mule kick area when he suddenly went prone but actually it was him getting downed. He had jugg and the horde was well behind him. Idk how the heck it happens but it is bull.

It was like round 16 or so and we just laughed at it. Really sucks for you guys though as I feel the pain of robbed long hauls.

do i have a story for you. even though this is one out of 1000 stories where i'v been treyarch'd before >:(

so i went on moon on co-op with sum randoms, we decided to try the big bang right, this was

on level 18 we we were almost done, and I, like most of time, like to be host, cuz you never know, and out of no where,

"HOST DISCONnected"! and i was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU!!!!1!!!!1 (i was hosting)

seriously treyarch, i at least like to wear lipstick before i get screwed!

and this happned to me TWICE, in co-op, i was the last one left, i was cornered right, and i saw i had enough to buy a door, and for some strange reason, the damn door locked. it wouldnt open?!?!?1/1!?!?! and i died.

cmon treyarch, at least take me out to dinner first, i like to be tender before getting screwed.