Best Easter Egg?

The Clay Bird

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post, we need posts like this so treyarch can see it and find out what we really want from easter eggs when zombies returns.

I chose moon because...

Ascension = No real reward but i like the part at the end where the whole map screams at you and everything shakes lol :P

Cotd = wunderwaffe is good but you have to wait for max ammo to refill it which is annoying also the lighthouse dials are annoying but the fact you can do it solo is awesome.

Shangri la: all the steps are great but only one person gets the perks after all the work.

Moon = I chose this because its fun, steps are great, everyone can get perks and there lots of changes to the map after doing it plus you free Samantha! Definitely Moon!

also what yours..?

Ascension- I haven't even done it so I don't know much about it.

COTD- It was cool to do it in solo but George kind of wrecks the whole point of having the wunderwaffe.

Shangri-La- This one is really annoying, I came close to doing it a few days ago but we all died with only three steps left, and I don't like that it can only be done in Co-op.

Moon- The best, you can do the entire thing in Solo, that is so cool that Treyarch did that, I got the Shakes when I seen Samantha but it was really cool to see her and to watch the earth get blown up.

I voted for Shangri-La, and honestly the only reason I choose it over moon is the frustration factor of having the excavator breach tunnel 6.

given the nature of zombies and that you really need to allot 3-5 hours to make a real good run at a high round its really hard to get my buddies together that i normally play with for that long, so being that the first time we tried the egg it breached 11, then the bio dome, then i went and hacked them away and it came back to tunnel 11 it was round 23 and we all went down before it ever breached 6.

So even tho you have to do it 4 times to get everybody the permaperks the shangri la one wins out because we can usually get it accomplished all 4 times by 15ish and then just go as far as we can. The reward for the moon egg is great though, just if you can get tunnel 6 breached first lol

I like Call of the Dead easier than shangri-La and I didn't do ascension. But I have one big question.

So sorta off topic but I have one question about doing the moon easter egg on solo so you get all perks permanently so does that mean that you can't die cause quick revive will keep reviving you since it's always there it will just revive you again, I would really like to know for anyone who's done it on solo.

I like Call of the Dead easier than shangri-La and I didn't do ascension. But I have one big question.

So sorta off topic but I have one question about doing the moon easter egg on solo so you get all perks permanently so does that mean that you can't die cause quick revive will keep reviving you since it's always there it will just revive you again, I would really like to know for anyone who's done it on solo.

As far as I am aware you can only complete the Cryogenic Slumber party portion of the easter egg in solo which rewards you with 90sec death machine. the last half and Big Bang theory achievement which gives you the permaperks is only for co-op

sorry for the double post, but to solidify my argument of why moon is second behind shangri-la, is that i just played a solo round to try and get the slumber party goin solo, played until round 21 and the goddamn excavators will not fucking breach tunnel 6 and jesus that is fucking frustrating. played for almost 2 hours without it breaching and who knows how much longer it would have taken...... should have done something else with that step... :facepalm:

I'd have to say Moon for a couple reasons; you don't have to set up a 5 hour gaming session to make a run at doing the egg, everyone gets rewarded (quickly and easily enough) to make it worth while, and I'm sorry, but nothing was as big a pain in the ass as the Shangri La Easter Egg. 4 People? So many steps...come on. And only one person gets the rewards. Anyway, to continue on why Moon is the favorite, the environment changes so much as well, plus you see Samantha and Richtofin's voice changing, the game sounds changing, everything. It made the EE so worth it.

is the general consensus that the shangri la EE is really that hard? once we did it once or twice we really got the hang of it, and in between rounds we can usually finish the whole thing in 20-30 minutes max. wure its a little frustrating to have to do it 4 times, but its not that bad. we just do the steps while the other players who need to are hitting the box, PaP'ing etc.

I voted for Shangri-La, and honestly the only reason I choose it over moon is the frustration factor of having the excavator breach tunnel 6.

given the nature of zombies and that you really need to allot 3-5 hours to make a real good run at a high round its really hard to get my buddies together that i normally play with for that long, so being that the first time we tried the egg it breached 11, then the bio dome, then i went and hacked them away and it came back to tunnel 11 it was round 23 and we all went down before it ever breached 6.

So even tho you have to do it 4 times to get everybody the permaperks the shangri la one wins out because we can usually get it accomplished all 4 times by 15ish and then just go as far as we can. The reward for the moon egg is great though, just if you can get tunnel 6 breached first lol

this.

I preferred Der Riese a lot more though... I was expecting the EE's to eventuallly change the map a bit and uncover secrets. Asecension's and Shangri-La's were the most difficult but I still haven't tried out Moon because of the month exclusivity that is useless because we all get it anyway...

CotD's was too easy for my friends and I to do.

I think Shangi-La's was a bit weird, Ascension's was interesting, CotD's was interesting but did not reveal much besides the outcome of the next map and Moon's is the best because it was the most relevant to the story.

Five's EE was barely there but helped and Kino's EE did not help much to me...

Der Riese is still the best to me though.