ok.. one question one concern.

jmh2013

OK so first the concern. i was playing on moon and after you tellaport onto the moon and into the actuall building i found this real on the red box next to the mystery box place. (of course the mystery box was not there) but the real is like the ones you collect in kino in the tellaport random rooms. i ofund one of those there and i dont know what it is for? what is it for? its very weird.

And second... HOW ON EARTH/MOON,.. DO you find the easter egg so fast? ha. thats just crazy how fast you guys find it. ha bravo for getting it but seriously??? how do you go to find the easter eggs?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a reason I am called Faust.

But in all seriousness, we attempt to co-ordinate with all running games as the launch starts so as soon as one person figures out something new it can be added to what we try for the easter egg. IT's all a very large system of live streams, youtube, and use of the forum.