New Moon Radio!

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicly confirming what we have thought all along. Vril is actually the power that element 115 generates, but Maxis had no idea what Vril was. The Arians (who later came to earth and became the Vril-ya) created the artifact. When richtofen touched it, a certain something mannaged to crawl inside his mind and drive him to work for the illuminati. LAter at Griffin station, dr. richtofen reformed the base for use of the Vril society. The only question is what crawled inside Richtofen's brain.

Now, the Vril-ya were said to be God's original creation before humans, but they were flawed. The resembled earths angels. Eventually, these angles began coming to Earth and appearing to humans, teaching them in the ways of literacy and civilisation. Now that something has crawled out of the inescapable prision and tied himself into Richtofen's brain, forcing him to kill every Vril-ya in Shangri-la to power the prymid. That would have to be someone with one hell of a personal beef. Now I wounder who that could be... Still don't follow?

Alright, we've got Lucifer-in-a-box on the moon, with aether being "hell", a prision he can not escape from. He then had Richtofen taking the souls of the last living angels so he can open up a portal and be free. They almost did it too, but then Samantha threw a wrench into that plan by using all the souls they had collected to enter aether.

:D I WAS BLOODY FREAKING RIGHT FOR ONCE.

Sorry for that, I feel pretty damn good right now... A Vril Powered Pyramid capable of opening a portal to other dimensions? Wow what thread was this in? :D

And to Faust, awesome theory... It makes me feel so bubbly to know you actually used angels in it...

:D

:D I WAS BLOODY FREAKING RIGHT FOR ONCE.

Sorry for that, I feel pretty damn good right now... A Vril Powered Pyramid capable of opening a portal to other dimensions? Wow what thread was this in? :D

And to Faust, awesome theory... It makes me feel so bubbly to know you actually used angels in it...

:D

Yeah, thanks.

You did a great job on that thread by the way. :D

I feel ze need to add something to your post...

The Black Sun is known to be (fictionally obviously) the central sun within Earth. It is said to emanate Vril Energy which is capable of regenerating the Aryan Race. Remember zis.

Angels are spiritual beings... they are not made of normal bones like us... they are made mostly of a spiritual matter. What matter could this be? Vril.

Now this is a theory I felt for a while but I didn't want to ask anyone about it because it could contradict some of my own personal theories about the storyline. What if element 115 is Vril or vice versa? Maybe... The Black Sun is really a giant piece of Element 115? Now look at the Earth after you have done Big Bang Theory.

People say it looks like it exposed the center of the Earth. What if Maxis nuked the Earth...

To expose the Black Sun?

The Black Sun is known to be (fictionally obviously) the central sun within Earth. It is said to emanate Vril Energy which is capable of regenerating the Aryan Race. Remember zis.

Angels are spiritual beings... they are not made of normal bones like us... they are made mostly of a spiritual matter. What matter could this be? Vril.

Now this is a theory I felt for a while but I didn't want to ask anyone about it because it could contradict some of my own personal theories about the storyline. What if element 115 is Vril or vice versa? Maybe... The Black Sun is really a giant piece of Element 115? Now look at the Earth after you have done Big Bang Theory.

People say it looks like it exposed the center of the Earth. What if Maxis nuked the Earth...

To expose the Black Sun?

Dude... DUDE! :shock:

I never would have thought of that. Seriously, that's brilliant! So he did know of hollow earth! But that--

(Note: It was at this moment that I flew backwards in my chair. I kid you not.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Edward said that he was going back to Der Riese to learn of what Dr. Maxis knew about vril. That must have ment that at the time Maxis would have been doing extensive research on Hollow Earth. This research ended when Dr. Maxis was teleported away to an unknown location. Brock and Dr. Maxis are both voiced by the same person. We assumed that Brock could not be Dr. Maxis because he was working with Gary, an American, but now we know that Maxis had no issue with working with Americans, and that Group 935 was made up of a large portion of them. With a teleporter, you could be sent any where of any when in space and time, and on top of that, Brock knew exactly what to do when the zombies showed up. And then, all of a sudden, they get sent back in to 1946. When Dr. Maxis was brought to Griffin station, he says "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

Soooooooo... Dr. Maxis was sent to our presant time and began devoting his life to the study of Vril and argatha. Eventually, he changes his name so Group 935 could not find him and he leads an expidition to the search for Shangri-la. When we left Garry and Brock in Shangri-la, they were stuck in a time loop. Eventually, the scientist at Griffin station teleport him out of the tunnels when he is stuck somewhere in 1946 (probably when they got stuck in the first trap) and brought him to Samantha.

Awesome, finally everything fits perfectly now. Except for what happens after Moon. Which is obviously helping Samantha get rid of Richtofen's control of Zombies and destroying the power instead of the power destroying everything. I think I've got it all pieced together and am currently working on a GIANT thread and hopefully when I post it you guys can help me out with it also.

You all have done great work and done great research and created great and surprisingly accurate predictions, Treyarch couldn't ask for a better fan-based community. 8-)

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

Now? Now we do this **** for real.

In all serious though, I can now say that if the story ended her I would be happy. If not, hollow earth would HAVE to be the next step. Looking at the photos form the skybox, I have no doubt of what you said about Maxis exposing the Black Sun. Even still, I want to fight in the prymids of the Vril-ya as the black sun implodes! To kill every last illuminati remnent and avenge the Vril-ya! Wouldn't that be boss to fight in a temple thousands of feet above the ground, with Vril artifacts similar to the MLP as Inner Earth explodes around you?

Maybe Maxis really was helping us. Maybe he was trying to eliminate every last semi-advanced race that Richtofen ran the risk of controling in Inner Earth.

BTW, my recommendation for the last song:

xuT2mQaTno0

Wait... so for Black Ops 2 or Iron Wolf or whatever the next Zombies game is, if there even is another, will e be playing as Samantha trapped in Richtofen's body? I can see that getting very annoying after a while. Oh, and does anyone have the sales figures for Rezzurection? If it has done well, it can really help a possible Zombies-only game in the future.

I don't think Griffin Station is a Nazi base. I'm pretty sure it's a 935 base, If it was Nazi base there would be a ton of Reich propaganda (Swastikas, Iron Crosses, The eagle) Couple things the Nazis were not is subtle or understated.

I think the big question is what year does moon take place, and when was the base constructed.

To expose the Black Sun?

Dude... DUDE! :shock:

I never would have thought of that. Seriously, that's brilliant! So he did know of hollow earth! But that--

(Note: It was at this moment that I flew backwards in my chair. I kid you not.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Edward said that he was going back to Der Riese to learn of what Dr. Maxis knew about vril. That must have ment that at the time Maxis would have been doing extensive research on Hollow Earth. This research ended when Dr. Maxis was teleported away to an unknown location. Brock and Dr. Maxis are both voiced by the same person. We assumed that Brock could not be Dr. Maxis because he was working with Gary, an American, but now we know that Maxis had no issue with working with Americans, and that Group 935 was made up of a large portion of them. With a teleporter, you could be sent any where of any when in space and time, and on top of that, Brock knew exactly what to do when the zombies showed up. And then, all of a sudden, they get sent back in to 1946. When Dr. Maxis was brought to Griffin station, he says "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

Soooooooo... Dr. Maxis was sent to our presant time and began devoting his life to the study of Vril and argatha. Eventually, he changes his name so Group 935 could not find him and he leads an expidition to the search for Shangri-la. When we left Garry and Brock in Shangri-la, they were stuck in a time loop. Eventually, the scientist at Griffin station teleport him out of the tunnels when he is stuck somewhere in 1946 (probably when they got stuck in the first trap) and brought him to Samantha.

ohmyFUCKINGGOD

So it all make's sence now i think that in black ops 2 or iron wolf it WILL BE THE END OF THIS ZOMBIES STORY LINE MARK MY WORDS IT WILL BE DONE IT BLACK OPS 2 back onto track i think that in the last map pack for black ops 2 the ending of the Easter egg will be like remember when takeo say's he will destroy ever last member of 935 so in the end it think that the 3 (tank,niko,tak) will some how blow up the black sun and sacriefecs them self to kill off ALL of 935 killing sam rictofen maxis and the rest of 935 in like a hero's final stand destroying all 115/vril and finaly ending the zombies story line i think that would be a great ending for are 3 good hero's and to rap up it all up

Hmm... that'd be a nice plot there... Maxis has nuked the way to the Black Sun. If it is destroyed most if not all the zombies will die wrecking Richtofens plan... I LIKE IT.

Oh yeah and Faust did you get that "something crawled into Richtofens mind" from the fact that Richtofen hears voices? Cuz thats a damn nice theory there.

And now I guess if were talking about the end of the story here... I will enlighten you all with...

Another Monopoly Thought

I think if Treyarch decides to continue the story theres two ways they could go... They could do the thang with destroying the Black Sun... Or Time Travel Back in Time. If they did the latter it could open up a whole new selection of maps they couldn't do before.

Paris, Discovery, England... But of course this is just a thought.

Hmm... that'd be a nice plot there... Maxis has nuked the way to the Black Sun. If it is destroyed most if not all the zombies will die wrecking Richtofens plan... I LIKE IT.

Oh yeah and Faust did you get that "something crawled into Richtofens mind" from the fact that Richtofen hears voices? Cuz thats a damn nice theory there.

And now I guess if were talking about the end of the story here... I will enlighten you all with...

Another Monopoly Thought

I think if Treyarch decides to continue the story theres two ways they could go... They could do the thang with destroying the Black Sun... Or Time Travel Back in Time. If they did the latter it could open up a whole new selection of maps they couldn't do before.

Paris, Discovery, England... But of course this is just a thought.

Yeah. I appears that when Richtofen returned to Griffin station after touching the MPD he had already gone batshit and just started hearing the voices, hence when he stops randomly in one of the radios and says. "Shhhh... Can you hear that!?"

And don't you worry about Black Ops 2. Your uncle Faust has plans for that... MuhahahahAHAHA! SUCH GREAT PLANS!

I don't think Griffin Station is a Nazi base. I'm pretty sure it's a 935 base, If it was Nazi base there would be a ton of Reich propaganda (Swastikas, Iron Crosses, The eagle) Couple things the Nazis were not is subtle or understated.

I think the big question is what year does moon take place, and when was the base constructed.

Seems likely, a base that Maxis knows about, but he doesn't realise there's a revolution against him going on in the same base.

well my first thought is that moon is richtofen's dream mainly because it takes everthing we know about zombies out the window i.e playing as sam and you know NUKING EARTH TO KINGDOM COME so it would kinda seem that way in my mind and then in bo 2 like in kino the loading screen has a radio tranmission of richtofen describing moon vividly, please don't flame my opinion and/or prediction