By round one challenges!! (Cranium reward!)

Arussianmonkey

We can get jugernog by round one so I wanted to see other crap preformed by round one. If you do any of my challenges than i will give you brains and if its a youtube video than i will like it.

Rules:

You may only submit once per day

To prove that this was you doing this than say "Charlie sheen is a winning machine" in your video.

You can play with any amount of players but if the goal is to aquire something than you must aquire it.

If you dont have a youtube than hit me up on xbox live at Mr.Sean711 and we play it together or if you wish to do it solo than i will die as soon as i spawn to watch you.

you can submit an idea for a challange here and i will deem if its worthy.

I will not watch more than 30 minutes of footage, but to make sure you dont hack your points than show screenshots for every 30 minutes of play. if im watching you than i will most likly go play minecraft or something with my headset.

Keep it under 4 parts and i will like all of them.

Any loopholes i left out than please tell me.

Dont complain about the diffaculty.

CHALLANGES:

Get the bowie knife

Get a wonder weapon

get 100 kills

get 1000 kills :o

get 100 headshots

buy all perks

buy all wall weapons

pack-a-punch 1 gun

pack-a-punch 2 guns

pack-a-punch 3 guns

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If these are by round one challenges, then you need to take off bowie knife, wonder weapon, do the Easter Egg, buy all perks, buy all wall weapons, and pack a punch 2 and 3 weapons. If you're talking about the starting area, that is. If you're talking about doing things before one round ends, I guess if you do well enough in the starting area, you could technically do these but I think these go beyond challenges. It's insanity if you do them :P

You can't do the easter egg because 1) You need to get the excavator down.. wich take about round 6-7 to get ready to saw. 2) you gotta fill some *things*(sorry dont know wich word it is im french actually XD) with zombie soul's so wich take about 100 zombie to fill the 5 *things*.

CONCLUSION : You can't do the easter egg.. Sorry ;)

If these are by round one challenges, then you need to take off bowie knife, wonder weapon, do the Easter Egg, buy all perks, buy all wall weapons, and pack a punch 2 and 3 weapons. If you're talking about the starting area, that is. If you're talking about doing things before one round ends, I guess if you do well enough in the starting area, you could technically do these but I think these go beyond challenges. It's insanity if you do them :P

i mean BY round one. you can spawn on the moon and stay in round one. a good stratgy is to go to the moon and buy your way to the teleporter to come back with a good gun. You can come back to round one after teleporting.

Thats just a little easier than gaining all of the points nessicary with your colt.

@louis right i forgot about that i will remove that.