Ultimate Moon Easter Egg Tutorial

TFHeart

In order to complete this easter egg, The Host need to have recieved the 2 previous trophies/achievements from "Call Of The Dead" and "Shangri-La" which are "Ensemble Cast" and "Time Travel Will Tell." It is needed to complete the easter egg, however, you can complete it up to the part where Samantha comes out of the Pyramid and everyone recieves a 90-second Death machine. (which you can also do on solo!)

Weapons needed: Wave Gun, QED and Gersh Devices

You'll also need to Excavator "Pi" to have breached into Tunnel 6, it doesn't matter when it breaches, as long as it does it once; the excavator breaches random tunnels at random times, the only way to make sure that tunnel 6 gets breached is to keep playing and listening for someone to say that tunnel 6 has been breached.

Step 1) When the power has been turned on, you'll need to play a game of "Samantha Says" on the four computers in the outside area with no gravity, near the Olympia

Step 2) Hack one of the four buttons in the lab, this requires you to have found the hacking device that lays around various tables, This Costs 500 Points. This will turn on four computers in the labs (the light turns green over the good ones). Use hacker on them.

Step 3) Once the computers have been hacked, the four buttons will flash they must be pressed within 2-3 seconds. If done correctly, they will remain lit.

The Pyramid Engraving Should Now Be Pushed In.

Step 4) When Tunnel 6 Has Been Fully Breached, Get hacker and go to spawn and hack the terminal with the Green Flashing Light

Step 5) Go back to tunnel 6 and a black egg has appeared, near the M16 on the wall; knife it and you'll see it moving around. You'll have to follow it, and open any doors if it gets stucked between them, remember to keep knifing it untill it flies up into a dish on top of the spatial base.

Step 6) Someone has to shoot the Wave gun at the tip of the (first) dish, making the egg move again.

Step 7) follow the egg through tunnel 11 untill it hides into some metal railings. You can either shoot it from the wall next to Stamin-Up, or throw a grenade at it.

Step 8) Keep moving it until it reaches the pyramid in the power room. It will fit into the hole you just opened.

Step 9) A tubulir container will rise from the right side of the pyramid; it needs be filled with 25 zombie souls, to do this, simply kill zombies close to the container.

Step 10) Once it's filled, you should hear hear a sound. Activate the switch next to the container, which opens the pyramid and reveal a pleasent suprise, Samantha.

You Should Know Get The 75G Achievment and a 90 Second Death Machine

Step 11) Head back to Area 51. To The Right of The Teleporter Throw A Grenade at the Shelf and the Plates will fall off

Step 12) Have someone throw a Gerch device behind the crates, right where the plates have fallen. If done properly, the plates should now be on the teleporter pad.

Step 13) Go back to the moon. The plates should now be right infront of quick revive. Have someone use a QED on them. If done properly, they should now be right next to a computer in a corner of the same room.

Step 14) Look in the labs for a lead pipe. It's often hidden in one of the counters where the hacker spawns. Grab it and plug it into the machine back in the recieving area. Have Richtofen put the Golden Rod in between the plates.

Step 15) Have Richtofen Repeatedly use mash the X or Square button on the computer keyboard for a few minutes. It Will Flash Green but Keep Mashing X until it stays green and the Dialogue Finishes.

Step 16) The Golden Rod should now be powered up and shiny. Grab it and head back to the pyramid.

Step 18) Fill the 4 containers up again by killing 25 zombies each, and the same sound should play as the containers are full.

Step 19) Active the switch again and the containers should be drained. Have Richtofen put the Golden Rod in the Pyramid and Richtofen will get all 8 Perma-Perks

Step 20) Then Go back to the "Samantha says" machine and play 3 increasingly harder rounds.

Step 21) Head back to the power room and have someone use a QED on the engraving to move the egg again.

Step 22) The egg will fly back to the "Samantha says" machine, use a Gersch device and it will teleport and the Rockets will launch

Here is a video if you need it (NOTE: I Dont Take Credit For This Video, It is by YOTESLAYA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpeG4I_SYWY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Now to try steps 1-10 solo and see if I can do it. Sounds like most can be done in side of a single round. I just gotta remember to never pick up the wire until I get Time Travel Will Tell achievement from Shangri-La

do you also need to do the EE from shangri la??

if so,, can we do it together with 2 other ppl :D??

i really want to finish the EE from shangri la

Thanks. Now to try steps 1-10 solo and see if I can do it. Sounds like most can be done in side of a single round. I just gotta remember to never pick up the wire until I get Time Travel Will Tell achievement from Shangri-La

wait.... what would happen if you pick up the wire before you did the EE in S-L?

i dont think it should matter...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest I was quite disappointed... With this guide I mean.... If its called the ultimate guide I assumed you would have told them about how to get the power on by round 1, or how to leave the tunnel 9 excavator in if you want a 50% chance of the next one being 6, or tell them about letting tunnel six breach, or how if you knock out the air in the labs before the lab step it becomes impossible, or how the sooner you get the Easter egg done the better.... Or how area 51 is hell-formed when you go back, or how the zombies eye turn blue when they switch souls, or how everyone else gets perma-perks at the end.... Or how you have to aim in front of the pyramid's engraving to throw the qed properly... Or how charging up the golden rod before flipping the switch completing the samanthia says easter egg is proferred so you can get 30sec death machines for the 100 soul step....

Its a good post but it's lacking key and important details....