Confused on Moon and Der Reise

KooGz

We all know by now that Maxis shot himself and told Samantha to "Kill Them All". Well if Maxis shot himself, what happened with the message in the Der Reise radio where Richtofen locks both Sam and Maxis in the testing chamber? I always thought that was how Maxis died. (Well I guess it was never proven that Maxis died before Moon came out.) I also thought that when Sam was locked in the chamber with Maxis, that was how she got to Aether. All I would like is some clarification because Moon is making my mind blow up with ideas and questions.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

But Richtofen wasn't there. He asked Sheuster and Groff(or Groph...shit idk...) to find them, he never said to kill them.

He didn't ever have to tell them, it was the plan to begin with.

He wanted to kill them, but failed. The knew he was going to kill Maxis, so as soon as they saw Sam, they used the MDT to teleport Maxis to the pyramid to get Sam out, but Maxis knew they were going to kill them if he got her out, so he ordered her to kill them all.

How Maxis knew the pyramid can control zombies is beyond me