area 51 not on earth

darwin10

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, kid. I know you're new. Welcome to the forums and all, but make sure other people haven't posted your info first PLEEEEEAAAASE!

It's a disease on nearly every forum on the internet and clearly you aren't helping.

I'm sorry for that little bombardment of hate on you, but for goodness sake, please press the search button and check if your info hasn't been posted yet; and if it has, don't post it.

From my reaction you can guess we already know this stuff.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

I realize that, I am having a hard time with the site.

It's all good man. Carbonfibah just changed over the host or something like that (I don't know much about computers, lol, I just play), so it's been pretty choppy for me as well the past day or two while the site gets back on its feet. You're just lucky the trolls aren't on. People have been getting HAMMERED lately for posting something that's already been posted. Just be sure to use the search bar to your advantage though, and you should be fine! :D

EDIT: btw, digging the avatar. I'm a southern boy, so naturally I'm a Hurricanes fan, but I've got family in Boston so we're big Bruins fans too!