Is it possible to do big bang theory in solo

DEFCON 1

I know you can do cryogenic slumber party in solo but is there a way to do the other part of the EE? did you have to do the shangri-la Easter egg first? because I got the tiles to where there supposed to be with the gersh and QED but the golden rod wasn't in my inventory(I was playing as richtofen) please help.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it can be done Solo. MUST be Richtofen and MUST have completed both Call of the Dead and Shangri-La Easter Eggs to be holding The Golden Rod and Focusing Stone

Funny. I finished both an have neither.

Interesting because you place both the Golden Rod & Focusing Stone between the 2 tiles next to the computer console required to be used by Richtofen.

Again, from what I have read if playing Solo you must be Richtofen with CotD & Shangri-La EE completed

I read that Richtofen doesn't have the Vril Device on Solo, so that part can't be done. Otherwise it could be done. I can see why they did it though, because you'd never go down if you had Quick Revive permanently, but I don't see why they couldn't of just not have Quick Revive included in those perks. Or have it there but disappear after 3 downs.