What's the point of the helmet?

Angry_Sun

I understand to live, obviously, but why would I want to take it off in places like the biodome? And how does the escivator effect anything besides making my jumps a little tougher/easier to make? Why wouldn't I just leave my helmet on the entire time ignoring the obvious sound muffling?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When an excavator breaches the biodome, it smashes a huge hole in the top of it, which means there is no longer any air in the biodome. So without your helmet, you would die.

Yes but what I am asking is, what are the advantages of having your helmet? Why would I ever take it off in the first place.

Edit: Sorry, I worded that first post very weirdly.

Honestly, for me, the main reason I love having oxygen in the Biodome is not only for just that set location, but the Biodome and Spawn, too, is that those two places are the only places where using the Hacker device on the Box is allowed, pretty much.

Having the ability to hack the box to your needs Has to be the upside of the Biodome and Spawn simply because they are the only two locations possible that let you do that because of the trade off for the Helmet and the Hacker.

Hacking Teddy: Brings the box back and lets you roll.

Hacking First Draw: Shuffle once again for 600.

Hacking Twice Draw: Free play, let anyone else take the Gun or Grenade that comes out.

Honestly, for me, the main reason I love having oxygen in the Biodome is not only for just that set location, but the Biodome and Spawn, too, is that those two places are the only places where using the Hacker device on the Box is allowed, pretty much.

Having the ability to hack the box to your needs Has to be the upside of the Biodome and Spawn simply because they are the only two locations possible that let you do that because of the trade off for the Helmet and the Hacker.

Hacking Twice Draw: Free play, let anyone else take the Gun or Grenade that comes out.

Hacking Decive? I've never gotten that items or that far. Can you explain what this is? And it only works in the Biodome and Spawn?

Hacking Decive? I've never gotten that items or that far. Can you explain what this is? And it only works in the Biodome and Spawn?

Much easier to look it up.

Hacking Device found on a table in the Science Labs. Which table is complete random

It is equipment so trade PES for Hacker. Your choice

The hacking device allows you to open doors for about 200 points but it takes about 30 seconds to open. It allows to change a power up in the game into a perk bottle or a max ammo so far (haven't really seen it change to something different). It allows you to share someone's points to you if your low on points. It also allows you to stop the excavators from breaching or lift them back up from an already breached location. It also allows you to hack a gun from the wall and it will only cost you half the points for ammo if you want to get more. The main reason is for the EE that Moon has.

Those are so far the uses of the Hacking tool for Moon^^