Vent your EE frustrations here!

The Clay Bird

this thread is for everyone to vent about the times they almost had the easter egg (either part) and something happened and it was a fail of massive proportions.

my turn. me and my buddy have the worst round going i mean nothing going right, cant get jug to spawn in area 51 no good guns, cant get the wave gun etc. but we somehow survive and get to the part where we fill the tube with zombie souls and i swear several times we thought we had enough. then we hear these bells and we think surely that means we have enough, well it was only the zombie intro to "nightmare" and ill be damned if we dont die right there on round 16 with a almost full zombie tube and no cryogenic slumber party achievement. merry christmas. holy shit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was filling up the tanks on the side of the pyramid when all of the sudden "Boom!" the astro zombie appeared behind me and held me WITH the other zombies on my other direction gang banging me >> So basically the astro zombie just held me until the zombies all pile drive me at once and then teleported downed xD.

Getting the wave gun from the box after a billion hits then getting teleported by the cosmonaut before being able to grab it. Having the guy playing as Richtofen D/C before grabbing the V rod. Having to hit the box for more gershes or QED because we ran out in game. Getting down for trying to revive the guy with the wave gun and gershes/QED. Pi excavator not penetrating until round 16 or 20. Nading the Hacker rooms making Step 2 near impossible. Being teleported across the map by a QED. The list can continue :|

I don't so much mind the fact that the excavator doesn't always want to breach Tunnel 6 first, or that it always seems to take so long to get the QED's. No, I hate the fact that you apparently have to be connected to Xbox LIVE to spawn in with the Golden Rod. What the heck is up with that? I ran out of LIVE and had to make a whole new account with a free month to complete the EE with my fiancé, and now I have to go through everything again on my main account when I get LIVE back...

Never had a problem doing any EE's through split screen or system link before.

our troubles last night reaffirmed my thinking of the moon EE being the most frustrating.

we got all the way to the part where we are filling up the 4 tubes with the zombie souls, so we put myself and my friend (the 2 of us who are the most experienced with zombs) in the pyramid room and the other 2 guys in the biodome, and everything is going just fine, i had max wave gun, mustang and sally, and ak74fu2, and other guy has similar weapons, and as we are about 2/3 through filling up the tubes, the astronaut spawns directly behind the other guy taking his juggernog and teleporting him away, i evacuate and try and circle the zombies up, and the other 2 guys went down trying to revive him so it was just me, and i ended up dying a few minutes later. poof, 3 hours down the tube lol

our troubles last night reaffirmed my thinking of the moon EE being the most frustrating.

we got all the way to the part where we are filling up the 4 tubes with the zombie souls, so we put myself and my friend (the 2 of us who are the most experienced with zombs) in the pyramid room and the other 2 guys in the biodome, and everything is going just fine, i had max wave gun, mustang and sally, and ak74fu2, and other guy has similar weapons, and as we are about 2/3 through filling up the tubes, the astronaut spawns directly behind the other guy taking his juggernog and teleporting him away, i evacuate and try and circle the zombies up, and the other 2 guys went down trying to revive him so it was just me, and i ended up dying a few minutes later. poof, 3 hours down the tube lol

Those darn tubes are a pain! One is alright, but four just makes me mad.. lol. We ended up splitting it up between two rounds. The front tubes first, then the back. We also found that the Astronaut counts if you kill him close enough, and the Nuke counts (the zombies still have to be close when you get it), as well as Gersch. It actually took less time with a Gersch.. just throw that baby right by a tube and let it do all the work, haha.

Those darn tubes are a pain! One is alright, but four just makes me mad.. lol. We ended up splitting it up between two rounds. The front tubes first, then the back. We also found that the Astronaut counts if you kill him close enough, and the Nuke counts (the zombies still have to be close when you get it), as well as Gersch. It actually took less time with a Gersch.. just throw that baby right by a tube and let it do all the work, haha.

yeah unfortuneately the rest of us only had QEDs the guy that went down had the gerschs. tried throwing my qeds for the random revive but no luck.

I hate the QEDs

yeah unfortuneately the rest of us only had QEDs the guy that went down had the gerschs. tried throwing my qeds for the random revive but no luck.

I hate the QEDs

Well that just plain sucks!

You know, I'm not really that big on the QED's myself. I've only really used them for the EE, but I dunno.. they just aren't really my thing, lol.

Here is a bad one...

Guy playing as richtoffen didn't have his heart in it. Get to that later...

Trying to fill the 4tubes n my q e d doesn't splode just make python drop, my random who actually gave a damn grabbs it, f'ing up his set-up. Then when we get guide rich through all the steps, bout to give this guy like 200more gscore he quits, all he had to to was hit x on the pyramid we could do the rest and he... Well that was 3+ hrs lost though we were lucky everything done by 15. Rich even traded in gerches for q e d s dummy.

Here is a bad one...

Guy playing as richtoffen didn't have his heart in it. Get to that later...

Trying to fill the 4tubes n my q e d doesn't splode just make python drop, my random who actually gave a damn grabbs it, f'ing up his set-up. Then when we get guide rich through all the steps, bout to give this guy like 200more gscore he quits, all he had to to was hit x on the pyramid we could do the rest and he... Well that was 3+ hrs lost though we were lucky everything done by 15. Rich even traded in gerches for q e d s dummy.

I've completed it twice with randoms, and never with people on my friends list, ha.

Anyway, I hate people who quit, it's ridiculous, not to mention that it seems like the majority of the randoms are REALLY REALLY BAD, and don't have mics.

I don't understand it. Why are people so horrible at this game? I don't want to sound cocky, but maybe I'm just really good? Because other people just seem to be so god damn horrible.

I try to find a lobby, and am lucky if I get people who make it past 10, even luckier if somehow they all got to 15, at least....god damn.WTF

I've been trying it with my friends recently (bless your soul if you have the patience to work with mic-less randoms) and we finally got all the way to Step 7 (or whenever you put the rod in the computer). We put the wire in and Richtofen walked over and held X. Nothing happened. Take this as a warning to anyone, you cannot finish the EE unless you do the CotD EE and Shangri-La EE. That's not a rumor. And then we went to do Shangri-La's, and we died before getting the Shrink Ray. D:

I've been trying it with my friends recently (bless your soul if you have the patience to work with mic-less randoms) and we finally got all the way to Step 7 (or whenever you put the rod in the computer). We put the wire in and Richtofen walked over and held X. Nothing happened. Take this as a warning to anyone, you cannot finish the EE unless you do the CotD EE and Shangri-La EE. That's not a rumor. And then we went to do Shangri-La's, and we died before getting the Shrink Ray. D:

Actually it's because you did it wrong.

If you HOLD X NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. You need to keep tapping the X button, as if you were typing on the computer, if you stop, or hold x, he'll stop typing, and the dialogue will pause.

I know this because I'm always Richtofen, and while I'm at the computer some idiot lets the one zombie come and attack me, I have to turn, kill it, turn back to computer, and continue where I left off.

Only 1 person in the group has to have both CotD and Shangri-La. If NO ONE HAS IT, YOU WILL NOT SPAWN WITH THE ROD!

• 2 weeks later...