NOT FAIR!

ROCKnROLLER13

I can't believe that Treyarch made D.O.A so that when your teammate loses all of their lives, you give them yours.

I was playing with 3 random people (bunch of noobs) and they kept dying on the first rounds. :facepalm: They all had no lives left, I had 3. As they kept needing to be revived, I was getting pretty mad. I heard the life (holy) sound, and i had a life " :D "... then a second later I looked at my score and saw that I had no lives. :? I was like "WHAT?", then of course I died. I went on the COD Wiki to see what happened... So apparently when somebody loses all of their lives and you have at least one, you give them it, in trade for a bonus. But I would rather have a life. Its just not fair. :evil: It's like if a teammate died in Zombies you lost your guns.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that Treyarch made D.O.A so that when your teammate loses all of their lives, you give them yours.

I was playing with 3 random people (bunch of noobs) and they kept dying on the first rounds. :facepalm: They all had no lives left, I had 3. As they kept needing to be revived, I was getting pretty mad. I heard the life (holy) sound, and i had a life " :D "... then a second later I looked at my score and saw that I had no lives. :? I was like "WHAT?", then of course I died. I went on the COD Wiki to see what happened... So apparently when somebody loses all of their lives and you have at least one, you give them it, in trade for a bonus. But I would rather have a life. Its just not fair. :evil: It's like if a teammate died in Zombies you lost your guns.

If you're trying to get far you can't do it with randoms anyway, so it should give you a chance to work on surviving with limited lives, and give you a chance to work on your own game. If you play with good people, you'll probably be the one stealing lives. I doubt you'll complain then...