(1st after crash...) The story will live on.

Arussianmonkey

Richtofen says after the soul switch:

"I WIN!!! i will destroy them all! I will destroy you all!! BUT NOT UNTILL WE FINISH THE GAME."

plus 2 characters seem to have some very important promises to keep:

"I will destroy every last rement of 935, I will destroy them ALL!"

"...and i will destroy that evil richtofen for taking daddy away!!"

thus we are still here, and wouldnt it suck to blow up earth and THE END?

Another noticible thing, sam will probably be playable in the future, as this is important and she is kind of already raging her comrads ("Go attack nikoli!").

This site just got back up so i have a crapload of stuff to put!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh with the go attack nikolai thing, Nikolai says "go attack Takeo! The Japanese one!" - they all say that sort of thing.

- Waffles

the close characters say that sort of thing. i never heard any of the CotD characters telling the zombies to attack someone else. Im saying shes already developing likes and dislikes of each character, and apparently a little girl can weild and shoot big-ass guns so...

She must be developing them VERY FAST.

Anything about Dempsey?In moon he seems to be in a bad mood.

well i suppose but i think that she has developed feelings because shes been watching them.

I dont know why Dempsys in a bad mood but he seems to not be too fazed about the happenings. After richtofen and samantha soul-switch he simply says "Hey the egg came back out!" and after exploading the earth he simply says "All this work we did just to blow up the earth?"

Maybe he is upset because like most people he thinks treyarch ended it short and sweet. :lol:

well i suppose but i think that she has developed feelings because shes been watching them.

I dont know why Dempsys in a bad mood but he seems to not be too fazed about the happenings. After richtofen and samantha soul-switch he simply says "Hey the egg came back out!" and after exploading the earth he simply says "All this work we did just to blow up the earth?"

Maybe he is upset because like most people he thinks treyarch ended it short and sweet. :lol:

Dempsey has been saying things like that since accession, thats where he seemed to start being really pessimistic. At least they don't talk about checking their face book anymore.

Dempsey has been saying things like that since accession, thats where he seemed to start being really pessimistic. At least they don't talk about checking their face book anymore.

wtf they said things about checking their facebook? that was not around in the cold war.

ya dude they all talk about facebook when they PaP. it is just them breaking the 4th wall for the lolz. i was cracking up the first time i heard Dempsey say "argh i keep forgetting to update my facebook page" they do have facebook fan pages in real life but they are fan made and not owned by Treyarch or any of there voice actors.

maybe they teleported to are time and the only thing they could do at the time was make a facebook page. but i about am sure 115% it is has to do with the story.

ya dude they all talk about facebook when they PaP. it is just them breaking the 4th wall for the lolz. i was cracking up the first time i heard Dempsey say "argh i keep forgetting to update my facebook page" they do have facebook fan pages in real life but they are fan made and not owned by Treyarch or any of there voice actors.

maybe they teleported to are time and the only thing they could do at the time was make a facebook page. but i about am sure 115% it is has to do with the story.

well thats misleading but i think its nothing like dempsy complaining bout power.

Tbh with the go attack nikolai thing, Nikolai says "go attack Takeo! The Japanese one!" - they all say that sort of thing.

- Waffles

That's his point, Sam acts like the other characters and has similar dialogue which makes us think that she might be a playable character for future maps.

COD: XP Zombies Panel hinted towards Moon having an end... Here's the quote...

""Who says the game doesn't end? Get to round 100 see what happens."

So... get to Round 100 and we may see some sort of cutscene? Idk.

Well that could mean a lot of things like maybe at round 100 your screwed as crap. cutscenes have never ever been in zombies ever so i doubt that. but i guess we need a hack to find out.

no cutscenes ? what about NDU and Five or Call of the dead. call of the dead had a cutscene if you are playing on solo and then quit. so maybe if you reach round X and then quit in solo you get a cutscene. i dont think there is a cutscene is CO-OP because if they can not play a song at the loading scene for a game in CO-OP i dont know what makes people think they can they play a cutscene. so if the round 100 thing is real or whatever it would be done in solo thats all i am saying.

no cutscenes ? what about NDU and Five or Call of the dead. call of the dead had a cutscene if you are playing on solo and then quit. so maybe if you reach round X and then quit in solo you get a cutscene. i dont think there is a cutscene is CO-OP because if they can not play a song at the loading scene for a game in CO-OP i dont know what makes people think they can they play a cutscene. so if the round 100 thing is real or whatever it would be done in solo thats all i am saying.

Never has there been a cutscene in mid-game. unless after round 100 if you die offline a cutscene plays afterwords (i doubt it.) then cutscenes are probably not a possibillity.