4 player - Juggy before round 1

i_am_bud

I've been trying to figure out a safe way for all 4 players to have Juggy before leaving Area-51.

So far we have made it to the Moon with 3 players with Juggy and 1 person dead (not exactly perfect).

I want to know if you guys have tried this with success or even without, I'm hell bent on this idea, there just HAS to be a safe way to do this.

options:

3-down 1-up : stupid and will never work, not enough room.

2-down 2-up : still too cramped (we find) anyone have success with this???

1-down 3-up : this is what we've been going hard on

1-down 3-up

One person is trying for Juggy from the start, noone else is killing. Once the alarm goes off and the horde starts running, then someone obviously starts running the horde. The guy with the points (should be around 1500) is NOT running the horde, they should now toss a grenade, and once more spawn, another. Along with those grenades and kniving dogs and lone zombies, this person now has enough for Juggy.

thats the easy part

by now the zombies take WAY more to kill them (6-12 knives), the 3 people on the stage need to be AWAY from the front. If everyone is in position then only dogs should be coming on stage. Once everything is under control you can go "fishing" for zombies, I recommend just ONE person. All you do is go to the stairs and back right up again, too many times the entire horde is persuaded to join you, this will = FAIL.

Once a second person has Juggy then the horder can be replaced. We used to make the first guy with Juggy the horder right away but you need a guy with Juggy on the stage because he actually can revive easily.

obviously the next steps are to keep getting people Juggy....

Juggy Juggy Juggy Juggy

I have scoured the internet for ANYONE else trying this, and failed.

don't let me down CODZ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible. Throw grenade early at the first horde and share your crawler kills with your teammates. You all should have close to 1500 now. Repeat this with 7 more grenades. Time is the key quicker you horde faster it is to kill them.

Alternate is to make 2 different hordes leaving the tele porter area with 2 people camping by teleporter and 2 running circles.

I've done this before. Will soon post it on youtube.

Been doing this since day one haha if you do it right, everyone can get Jugg before round 1. Just have to be careful.

I'm usually the designated runner, so once I have my hoard, everyone unloads there pistol as they see fit. Throwing grenades at the hoard is bad early on, as it kills a lot of them and makes a big group spawn, which is problem without Jugg. Once our runner (me) has Jugg, the zombies are strong enough to make crawlers with grenades. Someone makes a dozen crawlers, then I knife them as I go by to get some extra points. It takes a bit, but it's worth it for all of us to have Jugg before the damn game even starts haha Just annoying restarting over and over if it's Speedy haha

AWSOME

I knew some CODZ members would be trying this, that video would be GREAT.

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean by 2 camping and 2 hording, do you mean side by side? or 2 hordes?

and BUMPUFF (funny to me):

what was your strat?

it wasnt really a strat it was just a friendly game but we were all beasting it out.

But what we did is at the very start 3 people at the bottom and one by the teleporter, the people at the bottom need to try and get as much points as they can before they get over run, then the person with the most points at the bottom will go and join the person at the teleporter. And from there on i guess its prety obvious what you do.

And thats why i chose the name "Bum Puff" hahaha its funny :lol: