some stuff that the QED can do. updated!

i am richtofen

i saw a thread about what the hacker does but not one about what the QED does so i made one. if i left any thing out let me know.

SONIC BOOM = the names speaks for it self. kinda like with you kill the space man zombie it just blows you and all the zombies around it away.

REVIVING YOUR SELF = if you ever about to go down and you have a QED toss it at the ground and you will be revived. it will also make a small sonic boom killing the zombies around you. oh and it can also revive your teammates.

GIVING YOU FREE GUNS = toss it at the ground and hope for a good gun. i have gotten a Pack-a-punched L96 and a Pack-a-Punched Spas before. i think you can get just about any gun PaPed or not PaPed i have even gotten a Pack-a-punched Zap/Wave gun from it.

TELEPORTS YOU = if you are standing by a tossed QED it may teleport you. just hope you do not land outside with out a helmet.

YOU NEED IT FOR THE EASTER EGG = i just thought i should say that.

IT MAKES A TURRET = i have gotten a Spas and a ray gun turret before. i am not sure what other guns it can turn into a turret. a CZ75 turret would be funny.

IT MAKES A BIG BOOM = it could be similar to a Scavenger shot or more like a Matryoshka (i hope i typed that right) doll being tossed.

IT MAKES A TINY BOOM. it can turn into a normal grenade. WHICH REALLY SUCKS.

IT CAN MAKE THE GUN YOU HAVE OUT PaPed = the name speaks for it self. this also works on your teammates if they are in the AoA of the QED.

IT STEELS A PERK. i once had a friend yell "WTF I JUST LOST A PERK" when he tossed a QED. so i am guessing it can take out one of your perks. ether that or he ran into a space man zombie. sorry i am not 100% sure on this one.

NOTHING = this is what war is good for.

IT MAKES A BLACK HOLE LIKE THE GERSCH DEVICE = just toss it at the ground and watch the pretty colors as freakbags get sucked in. i am not sure if you can drive in it and get teleported like a normal Gersch but it does suck em in.

IT GIVES YOU THE BONUS POINTS POWER UP = if this power up is green it will add a random amount of points to your whole team but if it is red it takes away all your and team mates points. be careful because ZOMBIES CAN PICK THESE UP.

IT CAN TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR AMMO = do not pick up a red max ammo because it will take away all your and your teams ammo. ZOMBIES CAN PICK THESE UP TO.

IT CAN TAKE AWAY A PERK = if you see a red perk bottle do not pick it up. in mater of fact protect it because if you or a zombie pick it up you and every one on your team will lose a random perk. of course this does not matter if you get all 8 perks from finishing the easter egg.

IT CAN FREEZEEEEEEEEE THE ZOMBIES = the name speaks for it self. it is kinda like the winters howl but in QED form.

IT GIVES YOU MORE QEDs = this name also speaks for it self. it will spawn in power up form so ether you or a team mate can pick it up and use them.

IT IS A AWESOME MINI NUKE = i guess you can say it is kinda like a nuke when you toss it because there heads will go BOOM and there bodies will be set on fire.

if there is any thing i left out please post it below. thanks for reading all and now i leave you with this message: WALRUS ARE AWESOME.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching my friends play moon last night, when someone threw a QED before he went down then a weapon drop appeared, my other friend (it was two player) picked it up as he had no ammo and knew he wouldn't be able to revive him when BAM!!! Ray gun and not just a ray a Pap'd raygun he then revived his fellow teammate and they lived happlily every after.........till round 30

Whenever I get the QEDs (they are cool. but I prefer Gersch devices) I just throw them all right away and see what happens. I've gotten a non-Upgraded Dragunov, an Upgraded HK21, and The most recent time I've gotten a Weapon Drop its been another QED (which refills them). I Got the Bonus Points Twice, once I got 500 points, second time it was stuck in a wall and I couldnt get it. I"ve seen 2 Ray Gun Turrets, and one PX2 Ray Gun Turret (all 3 were one after the other. Threw them all in a row) Seen a Red Max Ammo ONce, didnt get it, knew what it would do. I've seen the Cluster Explosion, Space Man Explosion (A lot) and Regular grenade explosions.

Thats all I've seen.

[*:346yo4hm]It can also give everyone a random perk, without spawning a perk bottle.
    [*:346yo4hm]It can spawn MORE zombies. Watch out when doing the EE, if you have a crawler, it can all the sudden spawn in a ton more zombies.

With getting a perk, we used one to move the things from quick revive to the computer, and everyone got quick revive. There was no bottle, or zombies around (so it's not as though we may have missed the bottle), and everyone got the same perk.

When I have some time I'd be interested to see if using them on a specific perk machine, gives, and or takes away, that perk from everyone.

i dont trust CoD wiki so i only listed stuff that i have seen or people have posted. i mean like any idiot can edit CoD wiki so i really do not trust it. one time i saw some one wrote that Takeo is just like Fez from that 70 show and other stupid stuff like that. i only trust info about zombies from this site and the Intel on the CoD HQ site to.

Just a thought, I think it should also have the effects of all wonder weapons, like this:

Monkey Bomb: the QED begins to play a rough-techno version of the monkey bomb tune, and then it explodes.

Wunderwaffe DG-2: Blue electricity shocks all the surrounding zombies.

31-79 JGb215: All the zombies in the general area shrink (includes Cosmonaut).

Wave Gun: The zombies in the caught in the explosion begin to expand, and then POP!

VR-11: Turns all zombies in the radius into humans, who rush too the inside of the base or the teleporter.

However, it should also be able to spawn new zombies-

Napalm Zombie: Would only work on the inside parts of the base, as oxygen is needed for fire.

Shreiker Zombie: His screams could crack your PES, and you woould need to get a new one.

George: He spawns, grabs PES, and then attacks either you or the Cosmonaut.

Dogs: Spawns Dogs.

Nova Gas Crawlers: Either spawns new ones, or turns all existing zombies into them.

[*:2et9cazg]It can also give everyone a random perk, without spawning a perk bottle.
    [*:2et9cazg]It can spawn MORE zombies. Watch out when doing the EE, if you have a crawler, it can all the sudden spawn in a ton more zombies.

With getting a perk, we used one to move the things from quick revive to the computer, and everyone got quick revive. There was no bottle, or zombies around (so it's not as though we may have missed the bottle), and everyone got the same perk.

When I have some time I'd be interested to see if using them on a specific perk machine, gives, and or takes away, that perk from everyone.

So that's where those zombies came from! Holy crow! We used a QED to knock the 'egg/artifact' thing loose from the pyramid and all of a sudden zombies were coming at us. I was all, WTF? I thought one of our teammates killed the crawler by accident but then I realized that the round didn't change... really good to know that they can do that!