Easter Egg Glitch?

Mrdeadman

So me and two of my friends were trying to do the easter egg. We followed each step until we were moving the egg around. When we finally got it to the circular thing at the base of the pyramid, it just sat there. It looked like it was stuck to it, off-center to the right of the circular thing. Did we do something wrong? Or did it just glitch out? I know there was supposed to be a tube that rose out after it got there, but nothing happened. We tried shooting, knifing, bowie knifing, grenades, QED, wave and zappers, and the ray gun on it but nothing happened. :cry:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So me and two of my friends were trying to do the easter egg. We followed each step until we were moving the egg around. When we finally got it to the circular thing at the base of the pyramid, it just sat there. It looked like it was stuck to it, off-center to the right of the circular thing. Did we do something wrong? Or did it just glitch out? I know there was supposed to be a tube that rose out after it got there, but nothing happened. We tried shooting, knifing, bowie knifing, grenades, QED, wave and zappers, and the ray gun on it but nothing happened. :cry:

That's a step, the tubes come out of each corner of the pyramid, the ball coming out of place requires you to throw a QED at it and it moves, but you must do this after the ADVANCED Samantha says game.

I'll assume you played Samantha says first?

Then hacked one of the four buttons in the labs, then hacked the four green terminals in the labs, and then pressed all four buttons (same ones that you hacked)?

I say this because - the first time we did it, we just moved the egg around, and forgot about the first few steps in the labs.

Hope this helps.... :?