Our story will continue

CLAYMORE

Both Takeo and Sam swore the revenge of some sort. Takeo wants to hunt down 935 and Sam wants to kill Richtofen for killing Maxis. When you return to Area 51 zombies still spawn so obviously they all arent dead. Maxis also says that the missiles will reduce not stop his power. Also Aether isnt destroyed. The missiles only busted up the surface of earth. is in the center of the earth, and before you say "NO AETHER IS NOT ON EARTH" i can prove you wrong, you see, Aether is just the name the supposed center of the earth where all intelectual people and scientists go to be with other people like themselves. It's named after Aether which means "the raw essence of the universe", so the location is named Aether because the people that are there consider themselves the greatest people on earth or the "raw essence of the universe". That's why 935 is there and in Shangri-La the two explorers, Brock and Gary, are looking for a way into Aether becuase they think the temple at Shangri-La is the entrance. Obviously there is no such thing in our universe but in the Zombies universe it is. Ascend from Darkness, which is written all over the maps, refers to rising up to a higher place above the normal people by going to Aether. It's ionic due to the fact that in order to reach this higher place the must physically decend the Aether. . Look around Der Riese some writings on the wall say "Return through Aether" i think this was written on the walls, as the remaining 935 members escaped Der Riese, to warn other members. "Ascend from Darkness" which is written everywhere refers to rising up from the normal people to a higher or "brighter" place. Plus we didnt ever figure out who the 5th picture was of in Kino so maybe he's a new guy coming up or somehting. Also it is very possible that the gang with Samantha could go back in time to stop Richtofen at the start and on the Moon loading screen it says "Meanwhile..." meaning at the same time something else was happening so maybe there are other people out there like the Five gang and the celebrities in Call of the Dead.

Thats My theory, tell me yours

Bye

CLAYMORE

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory consists of sighs and big explosions.

Why am I compelled to say this like some Tri-guel kind of movie.

The Beginning= The Rise of Four Unique Soldiers to Combat an Undead force, one of them is evil and has a certain plan in mind, yet the other 3 do not know of this.

The Middle= Four Soldiers escape certain death at the Factory and Time Travel to end up in a cinema in the future, figuring out clues along with trust growing weary with one of the Soldiers, until The Grand Scheme and Betrayal of one of the Soldiers to gain Godly Power, an unlikely Ally is gained swears of revenge are made, and the world gets blown to hell. (Literally)

The End= With there new ally, The new group set out on a journey to Acquire certain items, that can take them to where their enemy is, and finally put and end to all this evil.

Some where along these lines mark a long sigh of hope and why I continue to dream.

anywho.

This is what I believe will happen, you just can't leave it like this, I guarantee something will Happen, Samantofen can't be like this forever.