QED Question

ARAS

Okay I'm not sure if this was a game glitch or if it was an effect of the QED, but I was playing on Moon and me and 2 other people were trying the box. The other guy went outside to fend off the horde. I decided to the throw the QED and the game kinda stopped as if it were lagging and then suddenly all three of us were downed.

So what do you guys think?

P.S. I know the QED does all kinds of cool stuff like teleportation, weapon power ups, reviving teamates, etc... I'm just not sure about what happened as stated above.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if that's the case, I think it was just cause of the lag. During that lag, the AI in the Zombies must've kept running and attacked you guys while yall were vulnerable.

This. Although it could be possible, being a curse and all. But I don't think Treyarch would put in something that would have the chance to down you all randomly. Would be completely unfair.

I too have been insta downed by the QED.

I have also been downed by splash damage from the Ray gun "turret" it spawned.

But on the bright side it's given me a PaP'd Spas on two occasions and a scavenger type explosion that saved my butt in a crucial clutch moment. I've also been revived when another player threw his QED while trying to get to me.

so I guess it's calculated risk throwing one out.