Should Samantha get her revenge?

rutu77

So, Richtofen stole her body and cheated her, and now haves ultimate power, and only Ludvig Maxis is between you, and richtofens powers.

So, should Samantha get her body back and kill Richtofen?

Also, should the crew try to save maxis?

Answer first question to poll, and second one to topic.

Ps. My answers are Yes and Yes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that maxis is a a hole tbh ha :') but how I think the story will end I think she will get revenge with help of the crew kill richtofen and then when she gets control it could go 1 of three ways: 1. She realises the crew and realises what she has done. 2. She then realises she has the crew right were she wants them and either kills them or sends them back in time to nacht an maybe thats how they get to nacht on the classic maps? ;) just thoughts :)

First off: Screw Maxis, he blew up the Earth.

And yes, I think we should help Samantha... It keeps the story going and Honestly I find it creepy that sam is in Richtofen's body....

This... And someones got to say this:

Dempsey: "Sooooooooo, Sam. Takeo and I were talking and, I'm guessing you've never been in a man's body before, right?"

Nikolai: "Haha, it's funny because it sounds wrong!"

Sam: "SHE ZE HELL UP NIKOLAI! And no, I have not. What iz your point Dempzy?

Dempsey: "Yeah, right, especially a psyco-sadist. So, I was woundering... when you're in richtofens body... Do you get, you know... A boner when you kill things."

SAM: "WHHHHHHAT!?"

Takeo: "I was a question that had to be asked... Takeo was loosing sleep over what the answer might be."

[brains] for that post Faust because I spat water over the screen while reading that haha.

Yes I think she should get revenge. She was just an innocent little girl caught up in her Dads line of work. But I'll miss Richtofen if she does. :P

And for Maxis, I could care less. He blew up the earth because he wanted revenge. A selfish act and was only thinking about himself. Plus he's bad just for starting Group 935.

First off: Screw Maxis, he blew up the Earth.

sam is in Richtofen's body....

I tought that Richtofen was doing it, because Ludvig And Richtofen were in same "System" and Maxis said that he will do everything to minimize the damage that Richtofen would do, so I tought that richtofen effected ludvigs mind....

Edit: But! if thing is like that you say, my answer to Maxis part is. NO!