No Game Over Song

MDstruction

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I believe it is.

But if it isnt, hell of a cliffhanger they left us at, isnt it?

It sounds like that is if for zombies. for good. the earth has been destroyed, samantha has been freed, and richtofen is about to end all human life and turn them into zombies

I don't think it is.

There are to many questions that have been left unanswered. They left us with such a good cliffhanger, and what looks like 2 different enemies for the group to focus on now, Richtofen and Maxis. They may not be working together but I don't see how blowing up the earth 'minimized Richtofen's damage he'll soon create'. I think Maxis has his own agenda.

And with Sam in the crew now, it just makes it that more exciting!

Long story short (I have to much to say), there's plenty of evidence to suggest more Nazi Zombies in the future.

Its not ready to die. ;)

The Earth is not destroyed!

Think Scorched Earth & D.U.M.Bs (Deep underground millitary bunkers).

Since Shangri-La was just the entrance to Agartha/Hollow Earth, life will continue on and in the Earth.

I can see this and a Martian Base, maybe a even a mothership type level.

As we know Vril can take us to another galaxy.

Underwater bases as seen in the last level of the main campaign.

The crew can return with the altered Richtofen & Takeo leading the others in the fight against Group935.

I would like to see Wood, Mason, Weaver, Reznov & Hudson take up the roll of zombie killers.

Last but not least $.

Infact, I'll bet they have already started to do this. They work like 1-2 years ahead of what they have released maybe more.

Regards Alpha.

The game over song is usually the biggest hint, but perhaps they don't want to give any hints at all.

*spoilers ahead*

Judging by the last quote of Samantha, she finally plans to get her body back, now that Richtofen has overwhelmed her and got the power she posesses, she will be the one to finally end Richtofen for her father. It's the sweet revenge for the Maxis family. She's Coming Home.

:D

Well, if you look at the acheivement "Cyrogenic Slumber Party", it gives us thoughts that the crew will be frozen and released in the future. I doubt it's the end of Zombies completely. It would lose Acti loads of money!

cryogenic slumber party refers to sam. she was in cryostatis. we should've known since slumber party refers to usually young girls. and none of our crew is a young girl

Teleporters do take u back in time don't they ?

as far as we know they only take you forward in time.

I've watched the entire EE and I'll just say this is a acceptable ending for me if this is the last map. And if it isn't where would it take place? Can't be on the Moon again. Can't be on Earth.

it cant be on earth but the maps would be far more ravaged than we have ever seen. having just been dealt with a nuclear holocaust.

It seems to me that the teleporters are very much capable of traveling to the past. If you look at Nacht's loading screen it looks like a zombie/Maxis/Pentagon Thief/??? travels back to the 40's from the 60's causing the initial outbreak.

Also the conversation between Maxis and Richtophen during the Moon EE seems to indicate that maybe him, Maxis and Sam were originally from the Black ops era and Traveled back to the 40's. "You should never have tried to steal the past"

As far as more Zombies I've already stated me theory a few times, but here it goes again:

Black Ops 2 will actually be Call of Duty: Dead Ops or Just COD: Zombies and it will blend the Gknova6/Mkultra storylines from Blops with the W@W/Blops zombies back story as the terminal has already planted the seeds for that.

If they go straight sequel to Blops then the zombies saga will still continue in that game just as it always.

And either way Reznov will return as he is basically 3Arc's Captain Price.

Well, if you look at the acheivement "Cyrogenic Slumber Party", it gives us thoughts that the crew will be frozen and released in the future. I doubt it's the end of Zombies completely. It would lose Acti loads of money!

Ha, whered you get that theory.... oh yeaa Me

I could have sworn it was Richtofen laughing at the end...maybe not. Either way, this isn't the end, there are still alot of unanswered questions.

Where the hell is Dr.Maxis? Dr.Harvey Yena?

Where are the other members of group 935?

Treyarch has a full year to come up with fresh ideas and continue the zombie story. We just have to be patient. We all know this is not over.

Ha, whered you get that theory.... oh yeaa Me

Claymore, just stop... Please. You do this really often and claim credit for things that are seemingly obvious and easy to infure. If you descovered something no one else would have ever thought of, you can brag. Until then, just stop. We all know several people made that guess long before you, and even if you did, it wasn't that hard to figure out. :facepalm:

Besides, it's called that because Sam was in cryo sleep inside the device, not because our heros were frozen.

It seems to me that the teleporters are very much capable of traveling to the past. If you look at Nacht's loading screen it looks like a zombie/Maxis/Pentagon Thief/??? travels back to the 40's from the 60's causing the initial outbreak.

The CoD wiki says it is the Pentagon Thief, but I don't see how it even looks like him, or what evidence they have to say it is. It looks more like Gersch, but I would say someone of 935 maybe. We know it's someone traveling from BO era to WaW era, but when (as in before or after certain events), we don't know. I don't even know what it has to do with Nacht der Untoten.

And either way Reznov will return as he is basically 3Arc's Captain Price.

To right! Reznov will somehow be alive, and help Mason or whoever we play as probably.

however I do not believe that picture was using the regular MDT to travel back in time as we dont walk through a door shaped light when we travel. and can anyone post that page or a link to it. I dont remember all of it, I would like to see it once again.

Here you go :)

Bottom right. There are numbers around the person, like PT (not saying it's him though).

Top right. I'm not to good with flags and all that, but isn't that the Russian symbol? The hammer and sickle? I'm not sure what the others are.

...Silence. What does it mean?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Either that's them sleeping or it's the teleporter maybe.